Trio in Trouble

News
Posted by: Klyssa
May 17, 2011, 05:57 PM

..but then, when are they not in trouble? Unfortunately, this winning caption was submitted anonymously through our Tumblr, so the winner cannot be credited or recognized. Whoever you are, though, great job!

As you can see, we're going a little old school with the next picture we want you to caption (seen at the top of this post). Time Turner Tuesday, anyone? Leave your best submissions in the comments below and be sure to check back here for the winner. Thank you to everyone who participated and congratulations to our winner, whoever you are!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Daniel_radcliffe__rupert_grint__emma_watson_harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_movie_image_1_thumb

How to succeed in Wizardry without really trying……

Posted by crikeyhunter on May 17, 2011, 08:02 PM report to moderator

Do I have to go on Mugglenet again……..?

Posted by crikeyhunter on May 17, 2011, 08:03 PM report to moderator

Diss my mom one more time and there will be a 12 foot Anaconda slytherin up your leg.

Posted by WeasleyJeff on May 17, 2011, 08:13 PM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

“Beware the might of my Fearsome Glare of Death.”

Posted by DeliaDee on May 17, 2011, 08:25 PM report to moderator
Th_hogwarts_thumb

New picture:
Did you just say I should’ve ended up with Hermione?

^Whoever said this one, I LOVE it!!!

Posted by half-bloodprince on May 17, 2011, 08:27 PM report to moderator
Th_hogwarts_thumb

Towards Snape: “You loved my MOTHER!?”

Posted by half-bloodprince on May 17, 2011, 08:41 PM report to moderator

CONGRATULATIONS! =] It’s hilarious too! Okay, here’s my caption: WTF J.K.ROWLING? RON AND HERMIONE ARE THE COUPLE OF THE HARRY POTTER SERIES? DON’T YOU SEE MY NAME IN IT AT ALL?

Posted by . on May 17, 2011, 08:42 PM report to moderator
About_mr_comp_n_work_077_thumb

new picture-

“Why so Sirius?”

Posted by EmilyMae14045 on May 17, 2011, 08:46 PM report to moderator

Do I really have to have to wear this? It looks like saggy elephant skin.

Posted by kcoversto on May 17, 2011, 08:52 PM report to moderator
Normal_movies_ootp_stills_promoshots_019_normal_thumb

Caption: “I will use my magic powers to make the owls attack you”

Posted by Hermione Luna Tonks on May 17, 2011, 09:15 PM report to moderator
Rachchloe_thumb

“The Weapon of Mass Destruction”

Posted by Rachezee on May 17, 2011, 09:16 PM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

Caption: Man I should’ve fed him to the snake.

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on May 17, 2011, 09:25 PM report to moderator

You’d better hope that wearing bits of elephant skin is the new fashion trend this year.

Posted by fanofjo on May 17, 2011, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Angel_thumb

As per the Rifftrax commentary of this scene: “Must. Kill. Fatty.”

Posted by hrrypttrfn328 on May 17, 2011, 09:43 PM report to moderator
Imagesca3rqab7_thumb

New caption: I’m sorry. Did you say my life was turned into a MUSICAL?!?!

Posted by Madira Ulthar on May 17, 2011, 09:46 PM report to moderator

"Ah, there's Penelope!" said Percy, smoothing his hair and going pink again. Ginny caught Harry's eye, and they both turned away to hide their laughter as Percy strode over to a girl with long, curly hair, walking with his chest thrown out so that she cou