Trio in Trouble

News
Posted by: Klyssa
May 17, 2011, 05:57 PM

..but then, when are they not in trouble? Unfortunately, this winning caption was submitted anonymously through our Tumblr, so the winner cannot be credited or recognized. Whoever you are, though, great job!

As you can see, we're going a little old school with the next picture we want you to caption (seen at the top of this post). Time Turner Tuesday, anyone? Leave your best submissions in the comments below and be sure to check back here for the winner. Thank you to everyone who participated and congratulations to our winner, whoever you are!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Seriously? Even I knew Dumbledore was gay!

Posted by Maryale on May 19, 2011, 01:48 AM report to moderator

When I grow up I’m kicking you out of the house

Posted by lpierich on May 19, 2011, 01:57 AM report to moderator
Copy_of__cid__1202082132_thumb

Caption: Blue Steel!

Posted by he_who_must_not_be_nicknamed on May 19, 2011, 04:19 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_432x491_thumb

Ha wait till i go to hogwarts.i’ll show u diddy

Posted by mahi on May 19, 2011, 07:44 AM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

“I’m going to name my kid after Snape????”

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on May 19, 2011, 09:09 AM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

New picture:
“twilight are copying Harry potter again? You wait till I get hold of that Edward What’s-his-face!”

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on May 19, 2011, 12:38 PM report to moderator
Avatardeathlyhallows_thumb

‘’All right. ONE more ’’Leviosahhh’’ and I will stick this very wan-’’

Posted by Prosophules on May 19, 2011, 02:14 PM report to moderator

Seriously, Dumbledore. You told me you would tell me everything…How come you didn’t tell me Steve Carrell would leave The Office?

Posted by MsChelseamiles on May 19, 2011, 02:58 PM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

Dumbledore, you’re telling me this NOW?

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on May 19, 2011, 04:16 PM report to moderator

You expect me to believe that a story about a dead guy who glitters is going to replace me as the next big fandom?

Posted by mark_sheldon1221 on May 19, 2011, 04:28 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

New caption:
Really, guys? Really? WHY?!

(I know it’s vague….. lol)

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on May 19, 2011, 04:58 PM report to moderator
Me7_thumb

Early signs indicate the first basilisk-human transplant has been a success.

Posted by Ell on May 19, 2011, 05:50 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

new caption: What did you say? I’m like a young Voldemort? You just wait till I’m older. I’ll show you !

Posted by Tarana on May 19, 2011, 06:04 PM report to moderator
Screen-capture_thumb

“Dudley, you’re the original ‘Bacon Butty’ !”

Posted by minerva-rules-uk on May 19, 2011, 06:35 PM report to moderator

Caption: Maybe if I stare long enough they will all disappear…

Posted by Lydni on May 19, 2011, 07:34 PM report to moderator

"Seen anything yet?" Harry asked them after a quarter of an hour's quiet crystal gazing.[br]"Yeah, there's a burn on this table," said Ron, pointing. "Someone's spilled their candle."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014