Harry does not approve

News
Posted by: Klyssa
May 20, 2011, 08:49 PM

Sorry to all of you H/Hr shippers, but this winning caption was just too good to pass up. Congratulations to Leaky user gryffindor31! You also win 100 MyLeaky points.

We had a ton of great submission this week, so be sure you check our Tumblr to see more! The next picture we've selected for you to caption (by the way, all of our screencaps are from our wonderful galleries!) can be seen at the top of this post. As always, leave your best captions in the comments and check back here for the next winner. Good luck - and congratulations, again, to gryffindor31!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Oh No, Not Limburger cheese again!

Posted by Flame Gryffindorf on May 23, 2011, 02:21 PM report to moderator

Oh No, Not Limburger Cheese again Voldemort!

Posted by Flame Gryffindorf on May 23, 2011, 02:28 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix-lestrange-spell

Voldemort: hmmm I wonder if I could get the number of his mortician…he really worked some magic on old Albus…maybe he was a mortician magician?

Posted by Falyn Black on May 23, 2011, 05:07 PM report to moderator

Voldy: What is that smell?!? Ugh…only you would still smell like raspberry jam even AFTER you’ve passed on old man.

Posted by Lydni on May 24, 2011, 12:17 AM report to moderator
2_thumb

ew your make-up is fading

Posted by nickelzom on May 24, 2011, 04:38 AM report to moderator
189017_197305553626595_127409897282828_647253_1872097_n_thumb

Surely your breath stinks dumbeldore! but unfortunatly i don’t have a nose to smell it

Posted by lordy on May 24, 2011, 11:37 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

Really good, made me smile :)
Caption:

Oh how I wish I could have his nose…or at least be able to grow some hair!

Posted by Miss Weasley on May 25, 2011, 08:14 AM report to moderator

voldemort: what a peculiar long nose he has! I WANT IT!!!

Posted by ashbash21 on May 28, 2011, 06:56 PM report to moderator

voldemort: what a peculiar long nose he has! I WANT IT!!!

Posted by ashbash21 on May 28, 2011, 06:56 PM report to moderator

Dumbledore:Got ur CONK!

Posted by PeskiPixiePesternomi on September 12, 2011, 07:57 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I still feel very sad about [her death] sometimes. But I've still got Dad. And anyway, it's not as though I'll never see Mum again, is it?"[br]"Er -- isn't it?" said Harry uncertainly.[br]She shook her head in disbelief. "Oh, come on. You heard them, jus