Harry does not approve

News
Posted by: Klyssa
May 20, 2011, 08:49 PM

Sorry to all of you H/Hr shippers, but this winning caption was just too good to pass up. Congratulations to Leaky user gryffindor31! You also win 100 MyLeaky points.

We had a ton of great submission this week, so be sure you check our Tumblr to see more! The next picture we've selected for you to caption (by the way, all of our screencaps are from our wonderful galleries!) can be seen at the top of this post. As always, leave your best captions in the comments and check back here for the next winner. Good luck - and congratulations, again, to gryffindor31!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Angel_thumb

Seriously, the only really funny winning caption so far has been the Voldie Breaking Dawn one, this one got a sort of half-chuckle, but that’s it… who is choosing these winners?

Posted by hrrypttrfn328 on May 21, 2011, 09:03 AM report to moderator
Self_acceptance_by_jenniholma_1__normal_thumb

hahaha!!! Cute!!!

Posted by Aceba {WBM} on May 21, 2011, 09:04 AM report to moderator
Marguerite_thumb

Voldemort: You stole my nose and I want it back!!!!

Posted by Despina on May 21, 2011, 09:11 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Haha! That ones so funny!

Ok, I’m going to try to caption this one:
Voldemort: I wonder if I could just remove his nose………

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 21, 2011, 09:50 AM report to moderator

I’m not touching you

Posted by bookmonster79 on May 21, 2011, 09:56 AM report to moderator

Voldie:“In your FACE!”

Posted by americangirlemmie on May 21, 2011, 09:56 AM report to moderator

caption: GOOD GOSH MAN, HAVEN’T YOU HEARD OF LISTERINE?!

Posted by redvines on May 21, 2011, 10:15 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Erm… it’s not actually the most promising picture for a humorous caption, is it?

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on May 21, 2011, 10:19 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lt4it26sr81r4ce1lo1_500_large_1__thumb

k harry beelongs with ginny! not herman

Posted by slytherinluver1 on May 21, 2011, 10:29 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Dumbledore: Kiss me you fool!

Posted by Jacket on May 21, 2011, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Voldy: I wonder if I can take his beard too?

reference to him stealing the elder wand

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on May 21, 2011, 10:34 AM report to moderator
Emilys_temp_pic_thumb

Caption: I knew I shouldn’t have gotten that nose job

Posted by NiceOneJames on May 21, 2011, 10:54 AM report to moderator
Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

Voldemort: Come on, come on… true hate’s gota work…

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on May 21, 2011, 10:58 AM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

LV: Thank god he’s gay, otherwise this would be wie-erd!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on May 21, 2011, 11:01 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Damn! My nostrils are too narrow to smell. I wanted to smell the shampoo he used for the long hair.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 21, 2011, 11:03 AM report to moderator

"You only like [Cedric] because he's [i]handsome,[/i]" said Ron scathingly.[br]"Excuse me, I don't like people just because they're handsome!" said Hermione indignantly.[br]Ron gave a loud false cough, which sounded oddly like [i]"Lockhart!"[/i]

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014