Videos: Dan Radcliffe on "The View," "Letterman," and a Promo for the MTV Movie Awards

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
May 23, 2011, 01:40 PM

As you may recall, Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) appeared on "The View" and "The Late Show with David Letterman" last week. Radcliffe performed numbers from "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" during both shows which can be viewed here, here, and here or below.

Additionally, we have a promotional video for the MTV Movie Awards which also features Radcliffe and the host for this year's awards, Jason Sudeikis. You can watch this video here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Love them!

Posted by americangirlemmie on May 23, 2011, 02:06 PM report to moderator
0709091327_m_061608_em4_thumb

When I saw Dan with the HTSIB company on Letterman, it make me tear up. He was so good, and it really had a powerful affect on me. It is really something to see him grow up, as I did with the films, and to see his range and growth. He should have been Tony nominated, but he did get an audience award. So, that is good, but really, he is so damn special, and I am really proud of him.

Posted by CCB5Potterfan34 on May 23, 2011, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

WOW! He is AMAZING! His accent is so good!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 23, 2011, 03:49 PM report to moderator
Us_and_tom_thumb

I really wish I could go to see the play! Dan is a great singer and dancer, as CCB said…he has excellent range as an actor! I absolutely loved it!

Posted by rainbowapplefizz on May 23, 2011, 05:03 PM report to moderator
Book_thumb

Holy cow, he can really dance. Only took how much practice and training? I’m thinking it might be time for my guy to take some lessons! ;)

Posted by jillians642 on May 23, 2011, 05:56 PM report to moderator
Book_thumb

Posted by jillians642 on May 23, 2011, 05:56 PM report to moderator
Book_thumb

Posted by jillians642 on May 23, 2011, 05:56 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

He is so good! Its really funny to hear him speak in an “American” accent.

Posted by moisenallie16 on May 23, 2011, 05:57 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

“Brotherhood of man” -then what is she doing there? Hahaha
Didn’t know he could sing AND dance? What going on witht he world ..
A man of many talents. but dang he short ! xD

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on May 23, 2011, 06:50 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

“It’s a bow tie. I wear a bow tie now. Bow ties are cool.” Sorry, i couldn’t resist! :D
Awww bless him! It looks fantastic. Dan looks brilliant. Great dancing, singing and accent (though i’m from the UK so i wouldn’t be able to tell a bad American accent from a good one!).
I feel so proud for him, which is ridiculous considering i’ve never met him!
He’s been ‘ours’ for the last ten years, it’s time to let him go and watch him became an even bigger star, which i’m sure he’ll do easily. <3

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on May 23, 2011, 07:59 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

I can’t watch the last link, it says “This video contains content from Viacom, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.” :(

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on May 23, 2011, 08:03 PM report to moderator

Wow. That’s a lot of videos! :D

Posted by . on May 24, 2011, 12:33 AM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

daniel´s work is AMAZING

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on May 24, 2011, 01:57 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

He dances amazing and makes it look so efortless, and I know it’s not!

Posted by Miss Weasley on May 24, 2011, 10:43 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

I do wish that interviewers would start coming up with more original questions for Mr. Radcliffe than to harp on his nude scene in ‘Equus’ and to ask him how it felt on the last day of shooting DH. Surely there are interesting tidbits that we haven’t all heard a thousand times before, if only they would delve just a little deeper.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on May 24, 2011, 12:31 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Who's he, to lecture me about being out-of-bounds?" said Harry in mild indignation as he folded up Sirius's letter and put it inside his robes. "After all the stuff he did at school!"