Tumbl [no e, get it?] with Leaky!

News
Posted by: Klyssa
May 09, 2011, 03:09 AM

We are thrilled to introduce you to Leaky's newest creation; our very own Tumblr and caption contest (and only 6 years after Eric Scull started his!) in one. The Tumblr, which you can find here, will be an interactive, fan-friendly Tumblr account that is sure to satisfy your Harry Potter cravings. We’ll be posting pictures from the movies and trailers and encouraging you to help us make memes; basically a non-stop caption contest. Although multiple entries for each picture will be posted on our Tumblr, only the best of the best will be posted here each day.

The image you see above is the one we want you to caption for us. So when do you start? Right now! Leave your best captions in the comments below and a winner will be chosen, awarded 100 MyLeaky points, and posted here tomorrow. Check back for the results!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Tumblr_lsmfflgdix1r2dfmyo4_500_thumb

Voldemort: “Woah. I’m feelin’ you baby. Don’t be afraid to jump then fall. Jump and fall into me.”

Posted by ceweez on May 09, 2011, 06:35 AM report to moderator

…..and off we go!!

Posted by charvi on May 09, 2011, 07:45 AM report to moderator
Normal_gof_chp05-1_thumb

Well Spider-man isn’t coming until next year, so I can see we’re both in a bit of trouble as of now.

Posted by Aldous Mullholly on May 09, 2011, 08:17 AM report to moderator

“Think of the happiest things…It’s the same as having wings!”

Posted by padfoot1500 on May 09, 2011, 08:49 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

@padfoot: happy thoughts! LOL

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on May 09, 2011, 09:03 AM report to moderator
Untitled-1_copy_copy1_thumb

VOLDEMORT IS GOING DOWN.”

Posted by ~Roni~ on May 09, 2011, 09:41 AM report to moderator
Evil_spock_thumb

Hey Tom, we didn’t do this in the book, did we???

Posted by stingray2897 on May 09, 2011, 11:06 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts_monty_python_thumb

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

Posted by nevertickleasleepingdragon on May 09, 2011, 11:36 AM report to moderator
Hagrid_thumb

Together: “I thought YOU grabbed the parachute!!!”

Posted by biiigbob on May 09, 2011, 11:36 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

Great contest!

“You shall never kill me, young Harry! I shall kill you!” Voldemort says.
“I can kill you, its going to be easy now,” Harry said.
Voldemort is silent
“I destroyed your Horcruxes. Now it is a true MAN FIGHT!” Harry yells.
Voldemort does his epic scream

Posted by AbbyWeasley on May 09, 2011, 11:47 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

Great contest!

“You shall never kill me, young Harry! I shall kill you!” Voldemort says.
“I can kill you, its going to be easy now,” Harry said.
Voldemort is silent
“I destroyed your Horcruxes. Now it is a true MAN FIGHT!” Harry yells.
Voldemort does his epic scream

Posted by AbbyWeasley on May 09, 2011, 11:47 AM report to moderator
189017_197305553626595_127409897282828_647253_1872097_n_thumb

Voldermort:My dream is to fly over the rainbow so high
Harry:shut up .ha and by the way i dont see any rainbows XD
Voldemort:Know any spells?
harry:no
Voldy:I think we are going to die
harry:just shut up im trying to concentrate(5 horcruxes down 2 left)
voldey:oh harry
harry:what?
voldy:…….R-A-I-N-B-O-W

Posted by lordy on May 09, 2011, 12:16 PM report to moderator
100_0499_thumb

Voldemort " I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky…."
Harry " Come on Tom, I’ll show what that Hungarian Horntail got……."

Posted by Buckbeaque on May 09, 2011, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_capture_thumb

Harry: Wait a minute, can’t you fly?! Maybe I should have thought this through…

Posted by sirius33 on May 09, 2011, 01:45 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

H: Okay, Voldemort, now just put your hand on my waist.
V: They aren’t filming this right?
H: No! Come on, Bellatrix will love it.

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on May 09, 2011, 02:03 PM report to moderator

"You know, I don't think purple's really my color," she said pensively, tugging at a lock of spiky hair. "D'you think it makes me look a bit peaky?"

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014