Fun Friday: Seven Installments of the Final Four Minutes of "Deathly Hallows"

Humor
Posted by: Edward
June 10, 2011, 08:15 PM

The folks at the irreplaceable news network The Onion have the latest on what is sure to be an awesome extension to the Harry Potter film franchise: the last four minutes of the film, are going to be split into seven individual films.

You know what this means?  LeakyCon 2059 is a go! ;)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Humor News

Downloadedfile-2_thumb

hahahaha thats really funny

Posted by bellbell127 on June 11, 2011, 01:35 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

I am confused

Posted by farewell_fred on June 11, 2011, 01:53 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

Is this a joke?

Posted by farewell_fred on June 11, 2011, 01:56 PM report to moderator

Jesus! All right I’m all for never wanting Harry Potter to end… but seriously? I’m glad this isn’t true. All good things come to an end but don’t get me wrong I’ll definitely be one of the sobbing when it’s over. ;,(

Posted by nitaro48 on June 11, 2011, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

Pssshh I knew it was a joke all along,,ya totally ! Duh,,,ppshh

Posted by farewell_fred on June 11, 2011, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

Haahhhaaaaaa! I love that ;) Funny, but Lord I hope it isn’t real, that would be sooooo boring! ;P
By the way, final film is 125 minutes, (according to Mugglenet!).. Should be epic. Shortest of all but epic.

Posted by RubeusHagrid on June 11, 2011, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

Ahhh…. the fans wish….

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on June 11, 2011, 03:49 PM report to moderator

I actually believed this! That’s hilarious! :D

Posted by . on June 11, 2011, 04:03 PM report to moderator

I love the Onion, even when they’re poking fun at my beloved Harry. That was hilarious, especially a full movie about Harry gasping. HEHE.

Posted by Erin Lovegood on June 11, 2011, 05:23 PM report to moderator

Maybe Leaky needs to point out that this is a satire piece. They shouldn’t have to, but really! Most people seem to get it, but for even a few to be taking this seriously…people, come on! You’re not fooled that easily, right? Right. There, I’m glad we got this all sorted out.

Posted by critterfur on June 11, 2011, 06:07 PM report to moderator
Th_hogwarts_thumb

As soon as they started showing clips of the Deathly Hallows Part 2 trailer, I stopped watching, because I never watch trailers for Harry Potter movies, so when I’m in the theater I haven’t seen any of it. So that’s why I didn’t get it, I didn’t watch the end. Once I skipped the trailer, though, it was so obvious that this was fake. xD

Posted by half-bloodprince on June 11, 2011, 07:03 PM report to moderator
Emma-watson-short-hair-picture_thumb

Haha, this is pretty funny, and seriously people, this is a joke! a good joke, but honestly part 2: part 8…….. I think we need an albus severus series, but lets leave the final four minutes (credits) to be played in one instalment.

Posted by Stephaniej on June 11, 2011, 07:09 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

That’s so funny, that’s so funny, I love onion news.

Posted by Jacket on June 11, 2011, 07:21 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_thumb

I love the Onion, so funny, like a real Quibbler lol

Posted by dork88 on June 11, 2011, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

Okay, I was about to say. Way to go Onion, or whatever your called. I actually thought the movie weren’t gonna end for a moment and got a tinsy bit of hope. But I guess it would be stupid, but I would see the movie about the quidditch broom collecting mildew in the corner.

Posted by Brianna on June 11, 2011, 09:41 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"By the way, my dear," she shot suddenly at Parvati Patil, "beware a red-haired man."[br]Parvati gave a startled look at Ron, who was right behind her, and edged her chair away from him.