Reminder: Dan Radcliffe to Sing at Tony Awards Tonight 8/7c on CBS

Radcliffe
Posted by: Rosi
June 12, 2011, 01:40 PM

Just a quick reminder that Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) is to perform "Brotherhood of Man" from "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", the Broadway musical in which he stars in a leading role, at the Tony Awards tonight. As we let you know earlier this week, Radcliffe has commented, "I think we're one of the first, if not the first [to perform on the evening]". The awards ceremony begins at 8/7c on CBS in the US and Radcliffe's co-stars John Larroquette and Tammy Blanchard are up for awards. Stay close to Leaky for more news from the awards ceremony.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Thistletopiary_thumb

I usually don’t know anything about the shows up for these awards, but it might be worth tuning in to see Dan sing!

Posted by bettb [ITC!] on June 12, 2011, 01:46 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

Thx for the reminder leaky! I am totally going to watch , he really is a good singer!

Posted by farewell_fred on June 12, 2011, 02:07 PM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

i cant wait to see him sing but ill look it up on youtube tomorrow….im not really intersted in the tony awards…

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on June 12, 2011, 02:10 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I hope How to Succeed picks something up. Or The Book of Mormon

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 12, 2011, 02:23 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Darn it I totally forgot! And I really wanted to see this. :( I’ll have to wait until Leaky gets the video up.

Posted by LunaLuver on June 12, 2011, 02:32 PM report to moderator
Th_hogwarts_thumb

I can’t wait to see it! :D I haven’t ever heard him sing, and I have very high expectations. :)

Posted by half-bloodprince on June 12, 2011, 02:58 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

YEA!!!!! I can’t wait!!! SOOOO excited!! (if you couldn’t tell….) I love musical theatre, and Dan!!!!!!!

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on June 12, 2011, 04:29 PM report to moderator

He’s so into theater now!

Posted by . on June 12, 2011, 04:30 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Should be good…

Posted by Won_Two on June 12, 2011, 05:14 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

I’ll be watching!

Posted by Jacket on June 12, 2011, 06:02 PM report to moderator
Design_keepcalm_thumb

I can’t wait to watch it….I love the Tony Awards

Posted by sunny2017 on June 12, 2011, 06:09 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Thanks!! Can’t wait!!! :D

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on June 12, 2011, 07:08 PM report to moderator
Images-3_thumb

Can’t wait to see it, literally.

Posted by MyEvilWand on June 12, 2011, 07:24 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Aw :( I missed it. Hopefully it’ll be online soon!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 12, 2011, 08:26 PM report to moderator

WOW! Just watched it and it was amazing!

Posted by Meg Weasley on June 12, 2011, 08:38 PM report to moderator

Hermione frowned at Ron.[br]"[Kreacher's] not a [i]nutter[/i], Ron --"[br]"His life's ambition is to have his head cut off and stuck up on a plaque just like his mother," said Ron irritably. "Is that normal, Hermione?"