Read Charlotte's Web and The Sheep-Pig with Jo's Book Nook

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Rosi
June 13, 2011, 09:04 PM

For the month of June, our non-Harry Potter book club Jo's Book Nook will be reading and comparing Charlotte's Web by E.B. White and The Sheep-Pig by Dick King-Smith. Take part right here. The forum is also seeking nominations for July's Nook, specifically a best seller from 2010 or 2011. Suggest a book at this link!

Meanwhile, the Harry Potter Book Club will continue to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows as we speed towards the release of the final film. Join the discussion here on the Leaky Lounge.

Happy reading!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

Wand_thumb

I love Charlotte’s Web! I’m doing a Harry Potter reading-marathon right now. I started at the beginning and now I’m at PoA. Hopefully I’ll make it in time!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 14, 2011, 09:48 AM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

I don’t have time for that ..
Re-reading HP .. PoA will be done soon !

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on June 14, 2011, 11:05 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Wow, it’s been a while since I last read that!

Posted by Won_Two on June 14, 2011, 04:28 PM report to moderator

This is great! But no matter how many books I read, none of them will ever compare to Harry Potter! =]

Posted by . on June 14, 2011, 09:04 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I’m doing a Harry Potter book marathon too! I hope I’ll be able to finish before part 2 comes out!

Posted by harry potter fan #1 on June 14, 2011, 09:56 PM report to moderator

"After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."