J. K. Rowling's Secret Street View

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
June 15, 2011, 02:00 PM

Following the completion of the seven Harry Potter books and eight films, J.K. Rowling has something new to announce. Even though this is not a new book, we have been informed it is something equally exciting.

As a teaser before the official announcement, ten letters have been hidden on the website below for you to find. To locate them you need to find ten sets of coordinates, enter them into the search box one set at a time, and take a look around.

This is the first coordinate: 42.523356,-70.890698

The rest will be revealed among nine other Harry Potter fan sites at intervals throughout the 15th and 16th of June 2011.  Find the coordinates, enter them on the site below and you could be one of the first to piece the word together.

(Please note - These letters are magic, therefore do not exist in the real world...)

Good luck to you all.

----

If you're having trouble finding the clue, simply zoom in on the map so you enter the street view!

Other sites with coordinates:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

damn, this is so excited! it has to be something HP related…love the clues! love the idea! woot woot! I wonder what it is!

Posted by Matea on June 15, 2011, 02:57 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

I’m excited, this is excitING! LOLZ

Posted by Matea on June 15, 2011, 02:58 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

By the way, I’m so proud Leaky got the first one :)

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 15, 2011, 02:59 PM report to moderator
John_william_waterhouse_thumb

I checked all the other sites and found nothing.. any ideas where I should look next ?

Posted by vera on June 15, 2011, 03:02 PM report to moderator
John_william_waterhouse_thumb

Posted by vera on June 15, 2011, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

one more! O! E, T, O,

Posted by Matea on June 15, 2011, 03:03 PM report to moderator
Bb0d8cadc6614c0d_thumb

If this turns out to be that they are releasing the books on ebooks I will be sorely disappointed. I am jumping up and down in my seat here with excitement. Only JK could have the internet in a tizzy like this.

Posted by Sirius_Craic on June 15, 2011, 03:03 PM report to moderator

Well, had it not been for Matea revealing the “O,” I was about to say that they were going to release a Harry Potter Etch-a-Sketch. Oh well. I can still dream.

Posted by mark_sheldon1221 on June 15, 2011, 03:08 PM report to moderator

I am so exctied by this!!! It’s like christmas!

Posted by KatieH23 on June 15, 2011, 03:09 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Oh God please don’t be the Ebooks. She wouldn’t do all this for Ebooks would she? ETO

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 15, 2011, 03:09 PM report to moderator
Gryfindor_lion_thumb

E.T.O…… It isn’t an English word with these letters in this order, right?

Posted by Patronus 27 on June 15, 2011, 03:10 PM report to moderator
Bb0d8cadc6614c0d_thumb

@Patronus 27 I’d imagine it’ll be an anagram you’ll have to solve. Jo likes us to work our minds :D

Posted by Sirius_Craic on June 15, 2011, 03:13 PM report to moderator
John_william_waterhouse_thumb

I want moooore but i don’t know where to look!

Posted by vera on June 15, 2011, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

No I’m packing to leave for France in 9 hours! Whyyyyy! I’ve got the first three letters, though.

Posted by nellythemarrow on June 15, 2011, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

It will most probably be an anagram. are they going to release 5 today and 5 tommorow!? God,I’ll dream world coordianates XD
I don’t think this is about e-books.

Posted by Matea on June 15, 2011, 03:17 PM report to moderator

[i]Weasley cannot save a thing, [br]He cannot block a single ring,[br]That's why Slytherins all sing:[br]Weasley is our King.[br][br]Weasley was born in a bin,[br]He always lets the Quaffle in,[br]Weasley will make sure we win,[br]Weasley is our King.[/i]

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014