J. K. Rowling's Secret Street View

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
June 15, 2011, 02:00 PM

Following the completion of the seven Harry Potter books and eight films, J.K. Rowling has something new to announce. Even though this is not a new book, we have been informed it is something equally exciting.

As a teaser before the official announcement, ten letters have been hidden on the website below for you to find. To locate them you need to find ten sets of coordinates, enter them into the search box one set at a time, and take a look around.

This is the first coordinate: 42.523356,-70.890698

The rest will be revealed among nine other Harry Potter fan sites at intervals throughout the 15th and 16th of June 2011.  Find the coordinates, enter them on the site below and you could be one of the first to piece the word together.

(Please note - These letters are magic, therefore do not exist in the real world...)

Good luck to you all.

----

If you're having trouble finding the clue, simply zoom in on the map so you enter the street view!

Other sites with coordinates:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Maybe something with Eton?

Posted by hg1 on June 15, 2011, 03:18 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I’m trusting Leaky now to update me on the next websites. All my Safari Top Sites are bombarded with fansites in all languages

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 15, 2011, 03:22 PM report to moderator

maybe this can help: http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Harry_Potter_fan_websites

Posted by hg1 on June 15, 2011, 03:22 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lcxwnkic8n1qf9o7go1_400_thumb_thumb

^^ Mine as well. I’ve been refreshing this page since the very beginning hoping that others help me out.

Posted by lauravsgravity on June 15, 2011, 03:23 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Or maybe she’s telling us she has 11 toes. True it’s not a new book but it is exciting

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 15, 2011, 03:25 PM report to moderator
Gryfindor_lion_thumb

Wait, maybe POTTERMORE? 10 letters, E,T,O included…..

Posted by Patronus 27 on June 15, 2011, 03:29 PM report to moderator

I think something might happen here http://www.broomsticksandowls.com/

‘15 June, 2011: It is intended that the news will be upgraded shortly.’

Posted by rs55893 on June 15, 2011, 03:30 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

Oh my god!! So excited! I love you Jo! You inspire me, and changed my life! You ARE my childhood :)

Other sites who have coordinates:
Mugglenet
Harry Potter xPerts

Posted by RubeusHagrid on June 15, 2011, 03:35 PM report to moderator

-34.410362,150.900671 is next, I think.

Posted by rs55893 on June 15, 2011, 03:36 PM report to moderator

-34.410362,150.900671 is next, I think.

Posted by rs55893 on June 15, 2011, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna know!!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on June 15, 2011, 03:38 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna know!!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on June 15, 2011, 03:38 PM report to moderator

There’s a site called AccioHagrid?!

Posted by rs55893 on June 15, 2011, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Ravens_thumb

Turning computer off to head to work… :( How I wish all of today’s coordinates were out already…

Posted by estrella22 on June 15, 2011, 03:49 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

I found the fourth coordinate!! I am SO excited!! What could this word be…Encyclopedia? Damn it, doesn’t have a T.. ;P Umm…Etymology? Something to do with ebooks? Or maybe shes have a New Tour?

Posted by RubeusHagrid on June 15, 2011, 03:51 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Now... who'd like ter come an' visit the las' skrewt with me? I was jokin' -- jokin'!" he added hastily, seeing the looks on their faces.