Pottermore Speculation ContinuesJ.K. Rowling
Last night, ten map coordinates were scattered across nine fan sites and
one official Twitter account, revealing letters that spelled out
P-O-T-T-E-R-M-O-R-E. The speculation started here with the first letter
revealed on Leaky, leading to confirmation that Pottermore is actually
J.K. Rowling's newest project. So here is all the latest:
- Leaky has seen a preview of Pottermore and it is, in a word, breathtaking. That is all we are permitted to say at the moment.
- There is an Twitter account, @pottermore as well as a live domain: pottermore.com, which only features J.K. Rowling's signature and a "coming soon" notice.
- Sites overnight have been speculating on images that were posted on the fan site Clubedoslugue.com: These are old images that have been going around for months, and are not Pottermore.
- There has also been a lot of discussion around the trademark information on the word Pottermore. The info, which was registered in 2009, says that Pottermore is trademarked for, among other things, multiple-user networks, online boards, digital audio, printed books, toys, retail stores, and more, and more, and more - in short, pretty much everything. We don't feel this gives much direction one way or the other.
- Stay tuned to Leaky here or at our twitter, @Leaky for all the info!