New "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Images Feature Battle of Hogwarts, Aberforth, and More

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
June 23, 2011, 07:10 PM

We have some new pictures from "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" which appeared in the July issue of Japanese magazine Screen. The pictures feature a variety of things such as Harry and Luna in the castle and Aberforth Dumbledore. You can view all of them images here, including some photoshool images of Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom), James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley), and Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy). Enjoy!

Many thanks to Snitchseeker.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Jenavieve_one_thumb

FIRST TO COMMENT :)
THIS LOOK SOOO COOL !

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on June 23, 2011, 07:36 PM report to moderator
Normal_film_dh2_official_010_normal_thumb

Oh, wow wow wow!! Very nice, the Harry and Luna one is my absolute favorite. :)

Posted by JCPotterDH on June 23, 2011, 08:05 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

Ah, Luna looks so calm and pretty. :) smacks self Man, it looks like my staying away from Spoilerst thing hasn’t worked… :P

Posted by jammjcpotter on June 23, 2011, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

Man, I feel like I have already seen the movie with all these details and preview stuff! :)) just kidding! That is, J.K. ,,,hey just like j.k. Rowling ! Hahahahahaha

Posted by farewell_fred on June 23, 2011, 08:23 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

Neville looks old in the one when he is sitting next to Luna!!!!

Posted by farewell_fred on June 23, 2011, 08:28 PM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

is it really bad that somehting tells me they’ve cut all/most of the teenage stuff of sev and lily… looking at these photos and the moments they’ve added i… i dunno…i’m so nervous!!

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on June 23, 2011, 08:40 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

The one of Harry and Luna, I think thats when they go to Ravenclaw Tower!!! :) Where else would they be together and alone? OMG I was so scared they were going to cut that part :)

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on June 23, 2011, 08:42 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Cool pictures, great to see Neville and Luna in action. Ciaran Hinds is almost unrecognisable as Aberforth, great beard though, haha. That last one must be when Hagrid brings Harry back from the forest, they all look so defeated.

Posted by Fawkes1706 on June 23, 2011, 08:49 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

Neville/Luna picture = LOVVVVVVVEEEEE.

It is now officially gonna be my new avatar….

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on June 23, 2011, 09:09 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Not a huge fan of the Aberforth pic!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on June 23, 2011, 10:13 PM report to moderator
Hl002-1allinye_thumb

Love the pic of Harry and Luna ^^

Posted by jedisakora on June 23, 2011, 10:37 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

These are all so great! I love the ones of Luna, its about time we see her. You can tell that a lot of the good stuff was still left in the movie. Luna With Neville holding the sword is just wonderful to see. And one of twins is just hot! ;) Someone said it farther up and its true, Neville is looking older. But I still love him. :D

Posted by LunaLuver on June 23, 2011, 11:01 PM report to moderator

I don’t want to see it! I want it to become a complete surprise seeing the movie! =] (Although I ruined it by reading the book. . . . xD)

Posted by . on June 23, 2011, 11:27 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very cool!

Posted by Won_Two on June 23, 2011, 11:42 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_thumb

I love Luna!!! Can’t wait for the movie…although kinda sad it’s coming to an end.

Posted by dork88 on June 24, 2011, 12:46 AM report to moderator

"What is the difference, Potter, between monkshood and wolfsbane?"[br] At this, Hermione stood up, her hand stretching toward the dungeon ceiling.[br] "I don't know," said Harry quietly. "I think Hermione does, though, why don't you try her?"

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014