Ariana Dumbledore's Portrait and More in XFINITY "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Previews

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
June 24, 2011, 03:04 PM

Comcast's XFINITY will be unveiling three exclusive previews from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" in the coming days.

The first, called The Story, was posted online this afternoon and provides a sneak peek at Ariana Dumbledore's portrait in the Hog's Head Pub, members of the Order of the Phoenix putting protective enchantments around Hogwarts, and the Fiendfyre mayhem in the Room of Requirement. Also included in the preview are interviews Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), and director David Yates where they describe the story for "Part 2."

Click here to watch the preview. Two more videos are expected to be released later this week and next. Stay tuned!

Update: Some screengrabs from the preview, including all of the aforementioned footage, can be found in the Leaky galleries.

"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released in theaters on July 15, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Logo_revised_thumb

Oh my goodness! That was so AWESOME!! I’ll have to miss the midnight showing because of summer camp, but hope to go see it right after I get home.
If you’re having trouble viewing it, try closing the window and loading it a second time – that worked for me.

Posted by Miss Hagrid on June 24, 2011, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I’m really surprised with all these pictures and footage. More sneak peaks then DH1 gave us, but I still think enough has been left to shock us. Nothing of the Epilogue has been shown, thank goodness.

Posted by LunaLuver on June 24, 2011, 04:43 PM report to moderator

Cant wait!!!!!!!

Posted by Sevy44 on June 24, 2011, 04:46 PM report to moderator

Cant wait!!!!!!!

Posted by Sevy44 on June 24, 2011, 04:47 PM report to moderator

Cant wait!!!!!!!

Posted by Sevy44 on June 24, 2011, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Gossipgirlxoxo-716360_100_100_thumb

Omg! I love Molly Weasley :D

Posted by roseteaxx on June 24, 2011, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Gossipgirlxoxo-716360_100_100_thumb

Omg! I love Molly Weasley :D

Posted by roseteaxx on June 24, 2011, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

How can they show us way to much footage when people are always saying they’re showing way to much footage when every. single. movie. is. released. Way too much footage compared to what? They promote the same amount of material every year, they only thing different is how much each individual person finds and watches.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on June 24, 2011, 04:49 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

cannot wait for this movie! it’s looking, epic. seriously. :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on June 24, 2011, 05:17 PM report to moderator
Lalacla_thumb

I can’t see this! When I open xfinitytv it won’t start! It sais starting playback but nothing happens! Could someone upload this on youtube please? I’m dying to see this! I would be so so thankful!!!

Posted by lalaabrami on June 24, 2011, 06:14 PM report to moderator
Iced_grean_tea_thumb

I dont feel like theyve shown us too much footage at all. I feel like we usually get lots of scenes whereas with part two weve just been seeing bits and clips in these promos. Molly Weasley is the best ever.

Posted by ritaweasley [ROAR!] on June 24, 2011, 07:07 PM report to moderator
936full-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows_3a-part-2-screenshot_thumb

Molly better say the rest of her line or I will say it for her! Can not wait for this movie!

Posted by auerbyhour on June 24, 2011, 08:00 PM report to moderator

am not going to look, I can wait 22 days, I hope

Posted by DavidTheUnready on June 24, 2011, 08:04 PM report to moderator

22 days… i also can wait.

Posted by camila_black08 on June 24, 2011, 08:53 PM report to moderator

Pretty cool. And we almost get the full, “Not my daughter…” :D I am really excited. I have never minded being spoiled just a little bit, because there is always something surprising in store, little details and nuggets they leave for the actual movie experience.

Posted by Erin Lovegood on June 24, 2011, 09:20 PM report to moderator

"Oh I know Crouch all right," he said quietly. "He was the one who gave the order for me to be sent to Azkaban -- without a trial."