Ariana Dumbledore's Portrait and More in XFINITY "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Previews

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
June 24, 2011, 03:04 PM

Comcast's XFINITY will be unveiling three exclusive previews from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" in the coming days.

The first, called The Story, was posted online this afternoon and provides a sneak peek at Ariana Dumbledore's portrait in the Hog's Head Pub, members of the Order of the Phoenix putting protective enchantments around Hogwarts, and the Fiendfyre mayhem in the Room of Requirement. Also included in the preview are interviews Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), and director David Yates where they describe the story for "Part 2."

Click here to watch the preview. Two more videos are expected to be released later this week and next. Stay tuned!

Update: Some screengrabs from the preview, including all of the aforementioned footage, can be found in the Leaky galleries.

"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released in theaters on July 15, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Pretty cool. And we almost get the full, “Not my daughter…” :D I am really excited. I have never minded being spoiled just a little bit, because there is always something surprising in store, little details and nuggets they leave for the actual movie experience.

Posted by Erin Lovegood on June 24, 2011, 09:21 PM report to moderator

For those of you who like me could not see it. I believe I found it on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZillYrVZYg

Posted by AJPhips on June 24, 2011, 09:45 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

wow so cool I can’t stand it!

Posted by Girlraven1 on June 24, 2011, 09:51 PM report to moderator
Hl002-1allinye_thumb

Squeee this is a so haunt the theater movie. ^^

Posted by jedisakora on June 24, 2011, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

It won’t be long now!

Posted by Won_Two on June 24, 2011, 09:59 PM report to moderator

Oh my gosh! It’s so amazing! I don’t want it to end, yet I really want the movie to come out so I can watch it! =]

Posted by . on June 24, 2011, 10:25 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

OMFG! That was Unbelievable! Did anyone else love them having half of Molly’s line in there!!!!

I just started crying! 20 days from now I will be in line to see the final movie. It just hit me that This the last Cries

Posted by joeys_mommy on June 24, 2011, 11:23 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

So does anyone else think that maybe when Voldemort lookes…Gleeful in the begining of the clip that might be the part when everyone thinks Harry is dead? Like when Ginny screams and Voldemort is happy with her pain?

Posted by joeys_mommy on June 25, 2011, 02:15 AM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

I pictured Mrs Wealsey screaming the not my daughter you bitch line… thus why it was in capitals… ahh well i love julie walters

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on June 25, 2011, 02:52 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

…Must…not…watch….XP

Ooh and 500 points ;)

Posted by RubeusHagrid on June 25, 2011, 10:42 AM report to moderator
Iconator_1a0e5a2a006d2c78af7e716742496a56_thumb

damn it, is not reading the stream video :/

Posted by worldstraveller on June 25, 2011, 01:17 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Getting closerrrrrrr!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 25, 2011, 02:31 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

The video won’t stop loading!

Posted by harry potter fan #1 on June 25, 2011, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Thank you AJPhips for that link, I was able to watch it and it was amazing!

Posted by harry potter fan #1 on June 25, 2011, 03:40 PM report to moderator
O_chap28_thumb

Looks great!!! I’m going to cry from beginning to end.

Posted by lauren77 on June 25, 2011, 05:24 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I hope you saw my piece over the summer about the International Confederation of Wizards' Conference?"[br]"Enchantingly nasty," said Dumbledore, his eyes twinkling. "I particularly enjoyed your description of me as an obsolete dingbat."[br]Rita Skeeter d