Emma Watson in the August Issue of "Seventeen," New Pictures, Interview, and Video

Watson
Posted by: Mel
June 30, 2011, 02:47 PM

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) will be appearing on the cover of the August issue of "Seventeen," which will be hitting the stands this Tuesday, July 5th. There are new pictures of Watson which you can find here in our galleries, as well as a some quotes from the interview that will appear in the magazine. The interview focuses on her love of fashion as well as how she has maintained some of her friendships for most of her life:

Fun With Colors
“I try to avoid wearing black because sometimes it’s the easy option. But I’m young, so it’s nice to be able to play with color and not just wear black all the time. I can save that for when I’m older.”

Friends Forever
“I still have friends from primary school. And my two best girlfriends are from secondary school. I don’t have to explain anything to them. I don’t have to apologize for anything. They know. There’s no judgment in any way.”

You can read the rest of the quotes here.

There is also a video of Watson doing the "Seventeen" covershoot which can be viewed here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Emma_watson_dot_com_avatar-bymileycyruslover_1-0008_thumb

I like to see she’s letting her hair grow. I like the pixie cut on her, but the growth process is beautiful.

Posted by PotterPants on June 30, 2011, 03:41 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

As always: Spectacular Emma.

@PotterPants: I agree with you. She’s getting more beautiful :)

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 30, 2011, 04:06 PM report to moderator

The video was amazing! :D I’m surprised at how fast her hair is growing! Although I did like short-do, I sort of miss her old hair, but either way, she’s beautiful! :D And I love how she’s so creative with her photo shots! And, this is very interesting seeing her talk about fashion instead of Harry Potter! Guess we have to get used to that. . . . D;

Posted by . on June 30, 2011, 04:18 PM report to moderator
Neville_longbottom_showed_his_interest_in_herbology_thumb

she’s so pretty!

Posted by Dobbys-socks on June 30, 2011, 04:22 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Emma looks so cute! The pixie cut was great but now that she has a little more lenth she just looks, so wonderful! And so adorable. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on June 30, 2011, 04:38 PM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

Oh, Emma! She’s so great… she was so perfect for Hermione! This interview and photo shoot was very nive, she looks so fresh and full of life! And… did any of you already read???? She was in love with Tom Felton!!!! Sweet!

Posted by Halfblood Princess on June 30, 2011, 05:08 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

Awwww! It’s so cute to see her hair grown out!

Posted by TeamRonmione on June 30, 2011, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

I love Emma! She’s so lovely, I love the way her hair is growing out, I could never get mine to do that if I had the guts to get a pixie cut….. loved the bright colored outfits in the photoshoot too. :)

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on June 30, 2011, 07:41 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Where did she say she fancied Tom Felton? I like Emma’s different look here, very colourful and (God I hate this word but I can’t help it) kookie

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 30, 2011, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe__rupert_grint__emma_watson_harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_movie_image_1_thumb

here’s an oxymoron for her: LOSE the short hair!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by crikeyhunter on June 30, 2011, 08:22 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

She’s a great model. Very inspiring!

Posted by harry potter fan #1 on June 30, 2011, 09:26 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

She’s a gem.

Posted by Smitch on June 30, 2011, 09:30 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-28_at_7

she is amazing

Posted by Louie.Weasley on June 30, 2011, 10:38 PM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

SO. MANY. MAGAZINES. COMING. OUT. FOR. HARRY. POTTER!!!! AAAHHH!!!

Posted by sboyer06 on June 30, 2011, 10:49 PM report to moderator
0709091327_m_061608_em4_thumb

I know what you mean about the magazines. Anyway, I am not into fashion at all, but Emma makes me get these magazines. It was funny, when I saw her in a certain scene in Chamber of Secrets, I just knew that she was going to be a beautiful fashion model. She is so pretty and very sweet and nice. I love her as I would a doting Aunt, as I am 60 years old and a real Potterhead. And Check out the EW magazine, it is great.

Posted by CCB5Potterfan34 on July 01, 2011, 01:10 AM report to moderator

"It was one of my more brilliant ideas, and between you and me, that's saying something."