First Pottermore Preview: Introduction to Chapter 6 of Sorcerer's Stone

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Stephanie_J
June 30, 2011, 12:22 PM

The first of three Pottermore previews has been unveiled through Twitter, and gives a quick glimpse at the introduction to Chapter 6 of Sorcerer's Stone: 'The Journey From Platform Nine and Three-Quarters.'

Click here to see the screenshot.

Interactive features which will be included in chapter 6 are the Hogwarts Express and The Journey to Hogwarts. More previews will be released in the coming days, so stick close by!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Dscn0187_thumb

I have the feeling I’m going to be spending a lot more time on Pottermore than is healthy. This looks so cool.

Posted by Laura Keaton [WBM!] on June 30, 2011, 12:27 PM report to moderator
Deathly_002_001_thumb

Looks OK

Posted by wiltabone on June 30, 2011, 12:30 PM report to moderator

While this looks awesome, it doesn’t really answer any questions. I assumed we’d be getting a preview into how this whole thing will work I think we already know what it looks like. I feel like I’m going slightly mad. /end rant.

Posted by Emerson Nidigith on June 30, 2011, 12:31 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

I still cant belive we have to wait till October

Posted by The Nerd on June 30, 2011, 12:40 PM report to moderator

omg, i cant wait i hope we will actually be able to interact with the website, as a sneak peekkkk

Posted by ArvoreenWeasley on June 30, 2011, 12:41 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

This looks phenomenal. That is all.

Posted by RubeusHagrid on June 30, 2011, 12:48 PM report to moderator
350px-draco_malfoy_thumb

Looks good. I can’t wait !!!!

Posted by SlytherinMalfoys on June 30, 2011, 12:48 PM report to moderator

I am really looking forward to seeing Pottermore in action, but this picture does not excite me in the least. We’ve already seen pictures similar to this and it give us no new information.

Posted by Ratorr on June 30, 2011, 12:51 PM report to moderator
Snapeapproves_thumb

I will spend months of time on this. I should really get some fresh air and light, but it looks too awesome! As Darth Ratorr said though, this picture in particular doesn’t excite me because it has no new information in it. The best screenshot so far is the chessboard one.

Posted by JoeThePotterhead on June 30, 2011, 12:56 PM report to moderator
Logen_cruz_thumb

This preview really disappoints me.

Posted by allprostar31 on June 30, 2011, 01:02 PM report to moderator
Avatars_house2_13_thumb

It’s so cruel that we all have to wait till October for Pottermore… But at the same time I’m so looking forward to it. :D

Posted by shi suisen on June 30, 2011, 01:03 PM report to moderator
Bellatrixlestrange_thumb

Umm…. the pic doesn’t exactly show much.

Posted by Wiz Witch on June 30, 2011, 01:17 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Although this gives us very little information, I do want to thank Leaky for giving us access to it. I don’t like this policy of making things available only to people who subscribe to Twitter, FaceBook etc. I refuse to be strongarmed into sacrificing my privacy to the social networking technology du jour, no matter how trendy.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on June 30, 2011, 01:22 PM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

@Laura Keaton [WBM!] Weirdly enough,I have the same feeling 8D

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on June 30, 2011, 01:27 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

Can’t wait .. :D

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on June 30, 2011, 01:31 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"'Give five signs that identify the werewolf.' Excellent question."[br]"D'you think you managed to get all the signs?" said James in a tone of mock concern.[br]"Think I did... One: He's sitting on my chair. Two: He's wearing my clothes. Three: His name's