MTV Movie Awards Premiers New "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Clip; Tom Felton Wins for Best Villain (Updated with Video Clip)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 05, 2011, 10:24 PM

Moments ago, Harry Potter actress Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) debuted an exclusive new clip from the forthcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" film at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards.  The 75 second clip features a slightly longer look at the moment where Harry enters the forest to meet face to face with Lord Voldemort.  The clip then rolls into previously seen footage from the previously released first trailer from the film.  We expect the full video to appear online shortly, and will update here when we have it. Update: You can now find the rather spoilery video clip at this link in our galleries, where you can also download it in .wmv and iPod compatible format.

On a related note, actor Tom Felton went home with the golden popcorn statue for best villain as Draco Malfoy in "Deathly Hallows: Part 1."  Many congratulations, Tom!

Stick close for further updates and video!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

-_owl_post_-_thumb

Congrats to Tom on the award! Good for him, though the villain nominee from the HP films should’ve been Ralph Fiennes. Tom wasn’t really the villain in DH: Part 1, but I’m glad Tom as a part of HP got an award from the fans.

PS: ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2’ Clip: The Killing Curse http://t.co/WxKeGhX

Posted by Felipe on June 06, 2011, 12:23 AM report to moderator
Lily_evans_thumb

I’m so mad that Twilight all of the awards, but I knew that was going to happen and congrats to Tom he really knows how to play a baddy.

Posted by Athenamalfoy on June 06, 2011, 01:15 AM report to moderator

Congrats to Tom! Though I agree with Felipe that he wasn’t a villain at all, in fact the opposite since he didn’t indentify Harry when he knew it was him though he was stung. It was well deserved either way and him and Emma are always so classy and gracious. It sucks Twilight won, but obviously they only won those that voted had pity on them ;).

Posted by hermioneweasley17 on June 06, 2011, 01:34 AM report to moderator

wow!! cogratxx tom..

Posted by sana_s on June 06, 2011, 02:21 AM report to moderator

Congrats to Tom! I am glad HP won something. It is just so discouraging when you see good movies and actors being passed over the the current “It” thing. I actually will admit that I like Eclipse and there was improvement on the acting with the three principal actors but please it was not award winning over the performances nominated. I have to give credit to Kristen Stewart. Even she seemed to recognize that to win an award over Emma, Emma and NATALIE was ridiculous. Can’t wait for the Hunger Games. They are bound to be an improvement over Twilight.

Posted by Katcandoo on June 06, 2011, 02:27 AM report to moderator
Hogwartsshield2-1_thumb

Why would Tom Felton get best Villain for Deathly Hallows Part 1? He was barely in it? Shouldn’t he have gotten it for one of the movies where he had a large part? Doesn’t make any sense to me.

Posted by mamagaea on June 06, 2011, 02:35 AM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

Twilight wins because they have crazy obsessed fans who have nothing better to do with their 14 year old lives than sit on a website and vote for hours on end.

Posted by Katie_Lily on June 06, 2011, 02:40 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

LOL

So I did not miss much then! Congratulations to Tom, though.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on June 06, 2011, 02:47 AM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

I did not see it!
I think I will stop seeing things from the last movie, I will just wait for it

:D

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on June 06, 2011, 03:00 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lsmfflgdix1r2dfmyo4_500_thumb

OMG! Congratulations tom ♥

Posted by ceweez on June 06, 2011, 03:16 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

wow congrats tom way to go!!

Posted by mencia on June 06, 2011, 03:58 AM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermione_thumb

I swear, if Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 does not get all the fricking movie awards available, I WILL strangle somebody.

Posted by timtimloveslupinandron on June 06, 2011, 04:34 AM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermione_thumb

Posted by timtimloveslupinandron on June 06, 2011, 04:34 AM report to moderator
183795_1863148383671_1389826798_2091840_7833596_n_holgaart_4_thumb

kewl that trailor is..
congractulations to Tom..Potter is gonna rule ..no matter how many awards twilight ’s been begginf for..

Posted by vonvon on June 06, 2011, 04:42 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

They’ve got the video of the new clip on Mugglenet.

It might be short but you can feel the tension, I’m really surprised they released a clip of Voldemort casting the killing curse at Harry!

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on June 06, 2011, 04:54 AM report to moderator

"...Harry has been achieving very poor results in his classes with me --"[br]"I should have made my meaning plainer," said Professor McGonagall, turning at last to look Umbridge directly in the eyes. "He has achieved high marks in all his Defense Against

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014