Wait, wait, wait...

News
Posted by: Klyssa
June 07, 2011, 06:44 PM

Thank you all, once again, for another round of fantastic submissions (and sorry for the delay in the getting them posted!). We must have a little bit of Starkid fever here at Leaky, because the winner this time also submitted a Starkid-inspired caption. Congratulations, bookworm1118! You also win 100 MyLeaky points!

As always, be sure to keep an eye on our Tumblr for additional captions as well as news and gifs galore. So what do you think Mr. Weasley and Harry are staring at in our next picture? Leave your best captions in the comments below. Good luck!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Harry: Now that Mr. Weasley is the exact function of a rubber duck.

Posted by Shana on June 08, 2011, 09:17 AM report to moderator
Forrester_thumb

I know you’ve always wanted to be a ginger, Doctor, but did you have to repaint the TARDIS to match?

Posted by DrForester on June 08, 2011, 09:39 AM report to moderator
Wallpaper-harry-potter-y-el-misterio-del-principe-hermione-granger_thumb

Mr Weasley: no one could ever find us here
Harry: thats what she said

Posted by mudbloodcnc on June 08, 2011, 11:14 AM report to moderator

hahahahaha!!! This made me laugh

Posted by hp12369 on June 08, 2011, 11:43 AM report to moderator
189017_197305553626595_127409897282828_647253_1872097_n_thumb

Harry:Did That Guy Really Faint When He Saw Malfoy Take Off His Shirt?
Mr.Weasley:Yeah I Think So Harry And I Think It’s My Turn Now.

Posted by lordy on June 08, 2011, 11:51 AM report to moderator

“Look at all those fools using the toilet entrance”

Posted by jmugsey9 on June 08, 2011, 12:23 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

“Mr Weasley, are you absolutely sure this is better than an invisibility cloak?”

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 08, 2011, 12:53 PM report to moderator

Harry: So…about Ginny…
Arthur: Shhh! I’m aeroplane watching…

Posted by mark_sheldon1221 on June 08, 2011, 12:55 PM report to moderator

Lol that was a good one!

Posted by Meg Weasley on June 08, 2011, 01:02 PM report to moderator

Harry: “Mr. Weasley, I don’t think this will…”
Mr. Weasley: “Shh… we’re trying to be invisible.”

Posted by Meg Weasley on June 08, 2011, 01:05 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I read through all the captions and they’re great! I think these are some of the best yet. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on June 08, 2011, 01:25 PM report to moderator
5_thumb

Sadly, I don’t have a caption. But I must say, Mr. Weasley’s expression is hilarious!

Posted by SiriuslyAwesome on June 08, 2011, 01:43 PM report to moderator
373_thumb

Harry “what was that noise?”
Mr Weasley “Sorry about that Harry, I had beans last night”

Posted by mystifiedbymuggles on June 08, 2011, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Wow! I didn’t think Neville could cause that big of an explosion!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on June 08, 2011, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Untitled-1_copy_copy1_thumb

LOL!!! Brilliant cap!!! Starkid is really taking over Leaky :)

Posted by ~Roni~ on June 08, 2011, 03:21 PM report to moderator

"I think we've got her! Just give me two seconds in the library -- just to make sure!"...[br]"Oi!" Ron called after her. "We've got our History of Magic exam in ten minutes! Blimey," he said, turning back to Harry, "she must really hate that Skeeter woman