Arrival Time Announced for U.K. World Premiere, Trio and J.K. Rowling Confirmed to Attend

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
July 01, 2011, 04:17 PM

As a follow-up to our news about the public viewing areas for the U.K. world premiere of "Deathly Hallows: Part 2," Warner Bros. have also announced a start time for cast and crew arrivals on July 7.

Cast and crew will begin arriving at London's Trafalgar Square at 4 p.m. Those confirmed to be in attendance include Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), director David Yates, producers David Heyman and David Barron, and author J.K. Rowling herself. More cast will be announced closer to the date.

The premiere screenings for "Part 2" will be taking place in the three cinemas at Leicester Square: 7 p.m. at the Empire, 7:15 p.m. at the Odeon, and the third screening time at the Odeon West End is TBA.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

January-birthstone-garnet_thumb

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t wait for Part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by GarnetGirl on July 01, 2011, 04:35 PM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

omg……this is all really happening now….remember months ago when this date seemed so far away?

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on July 01, 2011, 04:54 PM report to moderator
Assassin_of_the_tsar_thumb

Cool!! But since the movie is being screenedat all three cinemas, does it mean that the public(meaning ME) can go and see the movie too? I bet not all the cast, crew and guests will have to fill all the three cinemas in all the theatres!

Posted by Milla Aiko Indie on July 01, 2011, 05:14 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_dot_com_avatar-bymileycyruslover_1-0008_thumb

This makes me wish I was born and raised in England, haha..

Posted by PotterPants on July 01, 2011, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

Totall! AWESOME!!!! I wished I live in England!!!!!! or could watch the whole thing on Television over here!!!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on July 01, 2011, 06:30 PM report to moderator

No, you can’t go and see the film. I think Leaky would have mentioned if you could ;)

So relieved that Jo has been confirmed! =D She’s only missed one premiere (GoF) but I worry each time that she won’t be there, since she’s basically the one I’m going to see haha!

Posted by JoRowlingRocks on July 01, 2011, 07:38 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

It should be epic!

Posted by Won_Two on July 01, 2011, 09:24 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

I guess the cast and crew attending the Trafalgar Square premiere will each give a hair and some Polyjuice Potion to two other people, so the celebs can be at all three cinemas at the same time.

Posted by Paskunius Senus on July 01, 2011, 09:25 PM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

This is so awful, I just have to go and I live so close but once again, stupid school stops me from going. First Pottermore, then this, what else will there be to miss?

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on July 02, 2011, 02:19 AM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

Aww, I so wish I could go. I’d love to see Jo. I am going to London, but later this month. I really couldn’t go sooner :o(

Posted by Tarana on July 02, 2011, 05:07 AM report to moderator
2hs5a3r_th_thumb

It makes the end feel even closer, oh goodness.

Posted by siriusbusiness on July 02, 2011, 05:59 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Well the crew have already had their chance to see the film today, but certainly many Heads of Departments will be attending the premiere, and presumably many of the main cast, and then I guess it will be lots of press and masses of famous faces.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on July 03, 2011, 01:19 PM report to moderator

I go to the premiere – flying on the 6th. I’m excited like a little child on Xmas and birthday toghether.

Posted by ginnyshiel on July 04, 2011, 12:01 PM report to moderator

cant wait until it comes out….i wish it came out on the 7th in the US like it does in London!!!

Posted by Harrypotter4 on July 04, 2011, 06:26 PM report to moderator

This will be the best movie of the franchise and i simply cannot wait!!!! HP7 part 2- July 15

Posted by Harrypotter4 on July 04, 2011, 06:28 PM report to moderator

"I daresay you heard what happened up at the school at Halloween?"[br]"I did hear a rumor," admitted Madam Rosmerta.[br]"Did you tell the whole pub, Hagrid?" said Professor McGonagall exasperatedly.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014