Warner Bros. Releases Visitor's Information For U.K. World Premiere

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
July 01, 2011, 12:35 PM

The world premiere of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" is just a short week away, and no doubt many of you are already making plans to attend this grand event in London's Trafalgar and Leicester Squares on July 7.

To help make the planning process easier, Warner Bros. has put together a website with essential information for fans. Details on transportation and getting to the location, red carpet information, access to the public viewing areas and much more is listed right here.

Please note that all red carpet activity will be taking place in Trafalgar Square, and in order to gain access to the public viewing areas, you must acquire a wristband.Wristbands will be handed out from the upper terrace of Trafalgar Square beginning at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, July 6.

Thanks to Portkey.it for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

17879-26957_thumb

Oh how I wish I could attend!

Posted by molly43 on July 01, 2011, 12:40 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

I want to go!

Posted by farewell_fred on July 01, 2011, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

I wish wish wish that I could be there. Its killing me that although it will only be a matter of miles from me that my one and only heroine, JKR, will get out onto the red carpet, I won’t be there to see it. I’d kill to be there, even at the very back, so those who are going, you are very lucky.

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on July 01, 2011, 01:03 PM report to moderator
Dh-all_s-fair-in-love-and-war_thumb

Who won the contest?

Posted by Hermione_Granger_Weasley on July 01, 2011, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Photo_on_2012-04-19_at_18

I live in the us…. but guess what! im actually in europe!!! and guess what!!!!???? I STILL CANT GO!!!!!!!! :(

Posted by Sarah Artemisia on July 01, 2011, 01:28 PM report to moderator

Does this mean that because i was just going to travel down on the Thursday, i wont be able to get into the event because i wont have a wristband? :(

Posted by CregStep on July 01, 2011, 01:37 PM report to moderator
Assassin_of_the_tsar_thumb

I’m going and it’s final! Only 3 days left till I’m going to London to be there for a week!! I really hope to see the actors and get some pictures and autographs! I have waited for this so long and it’s my(and anyone’s) last chance to see a red carpet premiere of HP in London!! So excited!!!:D

Posted by Milla Aiko Indie on July 01, 2011, 01:52 PM report to moderator

My friends and I have booked our coach tickets up London for this already, but for July 7th. Now we’re trying to see if one of use can go p early and get wristbands for the rest of us. Does anyone know if it’s only one per person? We’re all really desperate to go and a bit upset that the wristbands are going to ruin it

Posted by hpqueenfluff on July 01, 2011, 02:09 PM report to moderator

Also, where it says ‘p’ I meant up, my keyboard is kind of broken haha

Posted by hpqueenfluff on July 01, 2011, 02:10 PM report to moderator
Snapshot_20110616_1_thumb

This wristband deal is really messing with my plans :/

Posted by MissERose on July 01, 2011, 02:25 PM report to moderator
Untitled-1_copy_copy1_thumb

Hang on, I didn’t understand the wristband thingy. Can someone please explain? Where can I access if I get that wristband? What will I be able to see if I DON’T have it?

Posted by ~Roni~ on July 01, 2011, 02:40 PM report to moderator
Img_4754_thumb

My wife and I are taking our son to this. I don’t know who’s more excited, me, her or him. Does anyone know if they have popcorn at Lincoln Center?

Posted by tintin23x on July 01, 2011, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_dot_com_avatar-bymileycyruslover_1-0008_thumb

I don’t think they chose anyone yet as far as the contest…

& why can’t they do this in NYC? It would prevent riots and other choas – also it would be fun. NYC premiere’s are so dull, very dull. They just throw barricades up and have NYPD everywhere, blocking your view. I mean, this is the LAST one – they should do something big! But, I may be asking for too much…

Posted by PotterPants on July 01, 2011, 03:38 PM report to moderator

Need information? There’s almost always on the web! (: I just wish I was going, but I can never afford it. . . .

Posted by . on July 01, 2011, 04:12 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Oh how I wish I could go! But seeing at I’m in the U.S. That is not going to happen. And its even taking place on my birthday!!!!

Posted by LunaLuver on July 01, 2011, 04:18 PM report to moderator

"We're supposed to patrol the corridors every so often," he told Harry and Neville, "and we can give out punishments if people are misbehaving. I can't wait to get Crabbe and Goyle for something..."[br]"You're not supposed to abuse your position, Ron!" sa