Warner Bros. Releases Visitor's Information For U.K. World Premiere

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
July 01, 2011, 12:35 PM

The world premiere of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" is just a short week away, and no doubt many of you are already making plans to attend this grand event in London's Trafalgar and Leicester Squares on July 7.

To help make the planning process easier, Warner Bros. has put together a website with essential information for fans. Details on transportation and getting to the location, red carpet information, access to the public viewing areas and much more is listed right here.

Please note that all red carpet activity will be taking place in Trafalgar Square, and in order to gain access to the public viewing areas, you must acquire a wristband.Wristbands will be handed out from the upper terrace of Trafalgar Square beginning at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, July 6.

Thanks to Portkey.it for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Thanks Hpqueenfluff! and I agree with you both – good luck everyone, fingers crossed!! :-) x

Posted by bambahw on July 03, 2011, 10:36 PM report to moderator

Im not arriving until thursday morning. This wristband thing is awful. If someone finds a solution please please help me. I spent a lot of money just to get there. =(

Posted by Mima11 on July 04, 2011, 09:04 AM report to moderator

I wrote to WB events on Friday because it wasn’t clear what time the wristbands where available (10 a.m. only for the viewing pens) and they changed it on the weekend. But it’s still not clear if you can stay there overnight, because some I know have no Hostel for this night and wanna stay there without a tent (and I think they will be ill next day). Please WB, if you read this, help us. Maybe you can reserve wristbands for people from outside of London area (showing yourpassport). It’s not fair otherwise for people who paid a lot of money to get there…

Posted by ginnyshiel on July 04, 2011, 12:20 PM report to moderator

I’m traveling from Liverpool on Wednesday morning (very early) and should get to the square for 9. Really hope I (and everyone else) get tickets. I’ve been planning this journey for months :(

Posted by Bellatrix93 on July 04, 2011, 01:04 PM report to moderator
261389_10150287120715715_711650714_9608129_2801943_n_thumb

Bellatrix93;; im coming from Liverpool too;; me and my mate was supposed to be getting the 6:10 coach from L’pool but now we’re getting the coach tomorrow instead so we can get wristbands the coach is only £13 if you wanna get a new own :)
We’re arriving tomorrow night and sitting off in Trafalgar sq waiting for the wristbands now :)

Posted by RedlexSlytherin on July 04, 2011, 01:53 PM report to moderator

@redlexslytherine that’s a good idea :) unfortunately I can’t get it tomorra night. Fingers crossed the queue isn’t too big :) x

Posted by Bellatrix93 on July 04, 2011, 04:38 PM report to moderator

@ginnyshiel Is there any chance I can get the emaill address for WB from you please? I haven’t been able to find contact information for them anywhere.

Posted by hpqueenfluff on July 04, 2011, 05:13 PM report to moderator

Trafalgar square organisers replied to my email & were very polite but answered none of my questions, just said please see Warner Bros Premiere website. The questions I had originated from looking at that website tho, so no answers cleared up there! They did however state that NO tents are allowed in Trafalgar Square. However since, I have heard there are people already queued up in Traf Square, they are allowing people to sleep there, just not have tents??? All very confusing & contradictory still! x

Posted by bambahw on July 04, 2011, 05:13 PM report to moderator

@hpqueenfluff – No email address exactly but the one I emailed to is a contact form on warner bros Uk website but have not had a reply as yet;

Posted by bambahw on July 04, 2011, 05:24 PM report to moderator

@bambahw Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.

Posted by hpqueenfluff on July 04, 2011, 05:38 PM report to moderator

No worries :-) GOOD LUCK :-)

Posted by bambahw on July 04, 2011, 05:41 PM report to moderator

:) Good luck to you too!!!!

Posted by hpqueenfluff on July 04, 2011, 06:06 PM report to moderator

@ hpqueenfluff: This is from the events part of WB, but I didn’t got an answer (maybe they got so many, they just changed the information for the time getting the wristbands and that’s it) – wbsfspecialevents@warnerbros.com

Posted by ginnyshiel on July 05, 2011, 04:49 AM report to moderator

Posted by ginnyshiel on July 05, 2011, 04:50 AM report to moderator
0007bs72_thumb

i think the wristbands were a good idea… but i will arrive in London thursday morning.. I already mailed warner bros itself but still no answer.

Posted by weasleybamf on July 05, 2011, 05:57 AM report to moderator

Marauder's Map: [i]"Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git."[/i]

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014