Warner Bros. Releases Visitor's Information For U.K. World Premiere

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
July 01, 2011, 12:35 PM

The world premiere of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" is just a short week away, and no doubt many of you are already making plans to attend this grand event in London's Trafalgar and Leicester Squares on July 7.

To help make the planning process easier, Warner Bros. has put together a website with essential information for fans. Details on transportation and getting to the location, red carpet information, access to the public viewing areas and much more is listed right here.

Please note that all red carpet activity will be taking place in Trafalgar Square, and in order to gain access to the public viewing areas, you must acquire a wristband.Wristbands will be handed out from the upper terrace of Trafalgar Square beginning at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, July 6.

Thanks to Portkey.it for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

i wish i could attend :(

Posted by mencia on July 05, 2011, 06:35 AM report to moderator

@ginnyshiel, thank you so much. I hope they reply to you soon!

Posted by hpqueenfluff on July 05, 2011, 07:49 AM report to moderator

Im having a nervous breakdown here!!!!! Im really confused with this wristband thing!!!! If we get it…do we need to stay there until the premiere? Im in London but my friend doesn’t arrive until tomorrow night!

Posted by lui_xi on July 05, 2011, 11:33 AM report to moderator
Eyecolor2011-03-25_17-18-39_thumb

Currently in the wristband queue with my sister! All we have heard is its a long wait and you will not be allowed in with a tampered wristband so yes you have to collect in person. The queue is huge at the moment, we are round the side of the museum! Once you have a wristband you can come and go from the viewing areas of trafalgar square as you please. We will update when we know more!

Posted by missfortune13 on July 06, 2011, 07:36 AM report to moderator

I can’t belive it is the day before! It is so unfair I had everything planned getting up early tomorrow but now I can’t even get a good spot :/
If it was tomorrow morning I could get a wristband. I feel like what is the point in even going? This is just conveniant for the people who live in london, stupid organisers.
I’ll still be going, i’ll grab a spot by a road somewhere and watch from a distance.

Posted by Jessinacar on July 06, 2011, 08:33 AM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

I wanna go !

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on July 07, 2011, 06:08 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wish I could go!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 07, 2011, 01:11 PM report to moderator

"I hope you're pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed -- or worse, expelled. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to bed."[br] Ron stared after her, his mouth open.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014