Video: Emma Watson on David Letterman

Watson
Posted by: Mel
July 12, 2011, 02:47 PM

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman yesterday, and we now have a video of the interview which you can see here in our galleries or below. Be forewarned, at the very end of the interview they do show a clip from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2," so if you don't wish to be spoiled don't watch the end.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Its nice they tell you about the spoiler because I for one am not watching any more until after I see the movie. Wow first comment again, three in a row!! :D

Posted by LunaLuver on July 12, 2011, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

I love her. She did such a great job on Letterman! I know it’s never an easy interview for anyone because he’s all about the sarcasm, but she handled it so well, and obviously had fun with it.

Posted by Smitch on July 12, 2011, 03:45 PM report to moderator

hahaha ‘’I GIT DRUNK. I HAVE BEEN DRUNK’’ ’’I’ll bow to that’’ hehe oh Emma i love you. she looked so awekward but she handled it super well

Posted by Freya-Storm on July 12, 2011, 05:15 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

She’s such a wonderful person. Love you Emma <3 I was laughing so hard at her “I GOT DRUNK!” bahahahah! :) And I am THE Harry Potter Girl! Hahahahaaahaha!

Posted by RubeusHagrid on July 12, 2011, 05:42 PM report to moderator
Luna_thumb

Haha, great performance! she seems so lovely and down to earth. I really hope her carrer continues to flourish beyond the HP series

Posted by ravenclaw- on July 12, 2011, 05:44 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

@Smitch, I’m with you. I’m not a Letterman fan. He loves to make his guests squirm. Emma handled him beautifully. I thought she was great!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on July 12, 2011, 06:41 PM report to moderator
Emma-watson-short-hair-picture_thumb

she is positively amazing in everyway. + thanks for the warning about the spoiler!!! I need to watch the film first

Posted by Stephaniej on July 12, 2011, 07:32 PM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

Haha love the interview!!! She is too funny!

Posted by sboyer06 on July 12, 2011, 08:02 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

lover ┬┤er

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on July 12, 2011, 09:36 PM report to moderator

Emma made me laugh so hard!!

Posted by WolfyWizard on July 12, 2011, 10:40 PM report to moderator
Mv5bmje0njy5mte2nv5bml5banbnxkftztywnzu4mtk1

I love Emma Watson! She is so great! She knows when to be serious, and when to give us a huge laugh in interviews! Love seeing her on Regis and Kelly too!

Posted by Beckster235 on July 12, 2011, 10:55 PM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

She is so very cute in interviews – serious, giggly, and a good match for Letterman. I especially like the way she handled his question about Dan. She’s a beautiful young woman and seeing her as herself makes me realize just how much she has grown up.

Posted by Eeyore on July 13, 2011, 03:11 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on July 13, 2011, 04:10 AM report to moderator
Hermione_96

Very funny, hilarious interview. She handled herself very well, amazingly witty and such even skirting around some difficult questions! In yo face letterman :) love her soo much, she such an amazing person. can’y wait for the movie

Posted by Alec wick. *ROAR* on July 13, 2011, 04:22 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

hahahahahahahahahahahaha that was so funny I loved it, she is such a smart and witty person

Posted by mencia on July 13, 2011, 07:25 AM report to moderator

"You stand, Harry Potter, upon the remains of my late father," he hissed softly. "A Muggle and a fool... very like your dear mother. But they both had their uses, did they not? Your mother died to defend you as a child... and I killed my father, and see h