Video: MTV Interviews Fans After Seeing "Deathly Hallows: Part 2"

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
July 17, 2011, 07:02 PM

We have a new video from MTV, where some Harry Potter fans are interviewed right after seeing "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" for the first time. The video shows fans happy about the final movie, but also saying good-bye to the Harry Potter films. You can watch the video here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hpv16_thumb

aww cool. funny how they bleeped out the spoiler!

Posted by Mrs.Brisby on July 17, 2011, 08:15 PM report to moderator
Herbdcdr_thumb

Great comments from just a few of the millions of Harry Potter fans out there. They give you a feel for how we all are feeling about this amazing movie and how the whole series has influenced a generation of people.
My personal favorite scenes are the Gringotts dragon, and the Oscar worthy performance of Alan Rickman in his pivotal part of Severus Snape…simply heart-wrenching!

Posted by SproutMdme (OoM4,GS,CW) on July 17, 2011, 08:31 PM report to moderator

LOVED the movie! ok fellow potter fans.. you know the big tri standing cardboard things at the theaters? if given the choice of having only one side of those between harry and snape which would you choose?… im leaning more towards one but id like input!

Posted by PuffskeinLover on July 17, 2011, 09:01 PM report to moderator
T_129495617081304220_thumb

thats exatly how i feel

Posted by #1harrypotterfan{HISS} on July 17, 2011, 09:33 PM report to moderator

Me too, feel the same way. I cried, hard not to, it was so intense and moving. Can’t wait to see it again.

Posted by vamjf1 on July 17, 2011, 10:03 PM report to moderator
Hp_game_thumb

:D its so sad that its all over… you know, harry potter :(

Posted by HProx101[ROAR!] on July 17, 2011, 10:04 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

Yes it’s sad but it will forever remain in our hearts! Look forwArd to potter more and jk s new writing

Posted by farewell_fred on July 17, 2011, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Dobbysnap_thumb

I’d love to see more reactions from other fans after seeing the film for the first time. I saw the film twice this weekend (the midnight opening and yesterday) and the cosplay and happiness and tears and hugging and the genuine feeling of being connected with everyone in the room, with each of us feeling just as emotional and excited and sad and just… all of it. It was quite enough to warm my cold Slytherin heart. I honestly believe ours is the best community anyone could ever be part of.

Posted by Justin the Mighty on July 18, 2011, 03:18 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Me too, feel the same way. I cried, hard not to, it was so intense and moving.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on July 18, 2011, 03:56 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Thats how i’m feeling too

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 18, 2011, 05:32 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

It was an epic movie. At first I didn’t like it but after a while I’m loving it again and now I really want to see it. I loved the epilouge in the book and they really did it justice in the film.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on July 18, 2011, 05:36 AM report to moderator

The fans are what makes HP even more amazing

Posted by glow_freak on July 18, 2011, 10:40 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I liked the beat & it was good to dance to…

Posted by Won_Two on July 18, 2011, 10:49 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

I cried a bit but it was hard to get into it with this one person in our theater who was crying really loudly through the entire movie. It was really distracting and ruined a few parts for me so I’m going to have to go again as soon as possible and hopefully I’ll really be able to get into it. But I was bawling my eyes out during the final scene. The ending was absolutlely perfect, even if most of the rest of the film didn’t really follow the book the ending was perfect enough that I can say that I was extremely pleased with the way it turned out.

Posted by Jacket on July 18, 2011, 11:56 AM report to moderator
Rhr_thumb

I totally cried when you see Fred, Lupin, and Tonks in the Great Hall. I also cried a bit with the Snape flashbacks, which actually surprised me, and when Harry is saying goodbye to Ron and Hermione, even though it wasn’t in the book.

Posted by troyalg on July 18, 2011, 12:56 PM report to moderator

Harry descended the stairs, very conscious of everybody still staring at him, stowing his wand into the back pocket of his jeans as he came.[br]"Don't put your wand there, boy!" roared Moody. "What if it ignited? Better wizards than you have lost buttocks