Dan Radcliffe on "The Daily Show"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
July 19, 2011, 04:04 PM

Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) made an appearance on "The Daily Show" to promote "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2." In the interview he discusses his love of watching cartoons, and is shown footage of Harry Potter fans playing Quidditch.

You can watch the video here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Shaw__4__thumb

I can’t see the video, but that’s fine. But I quite enjoy the wonderfully witty comment from Comedy Central apologising for it, but informing me that I can get my “headlines on Channel 4”.

Posted by HogwartsForever on July 19, 2011, 04:55 PM report to moderator
From_start_to_finish_by_tian_cai-d33cmh1_thumb

omg this interview! my favorite by far! umm dan can you ask my mom to come pick me up at five? XDDD, Daniel: I’m sure youre mother left you by now. If dan ever went to a quidditch match i would laugh soo hard XD

Posted by handhrfan18 on July 19, 2011, 04:57 PM report to moderator
Leelaharryginnyweb2_thumb

Daily Show and Potter! Can this get any more amazing? (:

Posted by rαdιαnce° [WBM!] on July 19, 2011, 05:18 PM report to moderator
Img_0211__2__thumb

Oh my gosh – I just had to comment – this is hilarious! John Stewart is very funny – and combined with Dan, well . . . . I’m an older fan and I love what John Stewart said about his son dressing like Obi Wan Kenobi and providing him cover. That’s *exactly" my m.o. in saying it’s “my son” who wants to go to the midnight shows, and buy the magazines, etc. (when it’s just as much me). (and he dressed up like Harry too, which provided enough distraction so than no one noticed me at all!)

Posted by sueml on July 19, 2011, 05:26 PM report to moderator
Forrester_thumb

10 Galleons says Radcliffe is a Brony.

Posted by DrForester on July 19, 2011, 06:56 PM report to moderator
38641_1283836710181_1658030608_597429_3013172_s_thumb

My two favorite things ever, Harry Potter and the Daily Show, coming together. I am in heaven.

Posted by KelseyL on July 19, 2011, 07:10 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very nice indeed…

Posted by Won_Two on July 19, 2011, 07:37 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Wonderful video! It was too funny…especially the part where the questions were asked. Don’t get to watch my TV so am glad that Leaky shared. Thanks Leaky!

Posted by beewell on July 19, 2011, 10:07 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_thumb

I watched that last night and laughed my butt off at the questions part. Too funny!

Posted by dork88 on July 19, 2011, 10:15 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

Recorded it to watch later

Posted by farewell_fred on July 19, 2011, 10:24 PM report to moderator

I laughed so hard at that little kid asking the “do it” question! xD

Posted by . on July 20, 2011, 12:19 AM report to moderator
Red_thumb

Words can’t describe how much I love Dan.

Posted by Scarlett Potter on July 20, 2011, 01:03 AM report to moderator
0709091327_m_061608_em4_thumb

I myself, wasn’t happy with this interview at all, Stewart is all about himself and I thought the questions were stupid and embarrassing. Dan deserves much better then that. I have seen so few really good interviews with him. He is really special and deserves respect and good questions.

Posted by CCB5Potterfan34 on July 20, 2011, 01:26 AM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

Great interview! I love the Daily Show! And of course Harry Potter. :) And is it just me, or did Dan get, like, REALLY attractive in the past few months?

Posted by Katie_Lily on July 20, 2011, 02:04 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

He HAD respect. He HAD good questions. Also, this is a COMEDY show. If you could not see the mutual appreciation for one another these two showed, you watched something else.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on July 20, 2011, 05:13 AM report to moderator

"Oooh, Crackpot's feeling cranky," said Peeves, pursuing Harry along the corridor, leering as he zoomed along above him. "What is it this time, my fine Potty friend? Hearing voices? Seeing visions? Speaking in" -- Peeves blew a gigantic raspberry -- [i]"t

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014