Happy Birthday, Daniel Radcliffe

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Rosi
July 23, 2011, 03:43 AM

Please join us at Leaky in wishing Daniel Radcliffe a tremendously happy birthday. The actor, who plays Harry Potter in the eponymous films, is celebrating his 22nd birthday today. Many happy returns, Dan!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

0709091327_m_061608_em4_thumb

If he sees this, I indeed, wish him the Happiest of Birthdays, and would love to tell him how happy he made us through these last 10 years. I think he is going to give a lot to the arts and I love and respect him very much. Hope he has a good day.

Posted by CCB5Potterfan34 on July 23, 2011, 02:20 PM report to moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!!! You’re an amazing person!!

Posted by miltonj on July 23, 2011, 02:36 PM report to moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNN!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY!!
thank you for doing the films and brining the charecter to life :)

Posted by Alice on July 23, 2011, 02:37 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mdtb9ptt2q1qj84c9o1_500_thumb

Happy Birthday Daniel!I LOVE YOU!
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Thank you for being the best Harry ever!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Posted by ResaPotter on July 23, 2011, 02:58 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Happy Birthday, Dan! You have been a tremendous Harry, and I hope to see you in “Succeeding in Business”. I reqally enjoyed your performance in “My Son Jack.” Good work!!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 23, 2011, 03:03 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Dan!!!!!!!<3<3 Thanks for doing such an amazing job as Harry Potter for the past 10 years!!!!

Posted by Lovegood713 on July 23, 2011, 03:12 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_1_thumb

Happy Birthday Dan! :o)

Posted by wallflower1971 on July 23, 2011, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Happy Birthday Dan! XD Thank you for all the wonderful years of bringing us Harrp Potter, no one could have done it better. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on July 23, 2011, 03:31 PM report to moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL RADCLIFFE! =] BEST HARRY!

Posted by . on July 23, 2011, 03:34 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Daniel! Hope your day is special!!!!!
- Shea and Kathryn

Posted by Freelance on July 23, 2011, 03:36 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe__rupert_grint__emma_watson_harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_movie_image_1_thumb

Happy B-Day to Dan the Man. What a true professional.

Posted by crikeyhunter on July 23, 2011, 03:42 PM report to moderator
Katie-mcdee_the-youngest-seeker-in-a-center_thumb

Happy Birthday Dan! Our perfect Harry! x

Posted by Witch07 on July 23, 2011, 03:43 PM report to moderator
100_4747_thumb

Happy Birthday. Thanks so much for the years as Harry. Your Great.

Posted by HarryLover on July 23, 2011, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Dan,
Thank you so much for the best 10 years of all of our lives.
You really deserve this day to be EXTRA-SPECIAL!!!!
You really are The Perfect Harry, and we couldn’t have loved any other Harry as much as we love you!!!
You really are phenomenal- singing, dancing, acting,… you’re the best triple threat I’ve ever know :D
We love you Dan!!!!!!! You are amazing.
XOXO,
#1HarryPotterFan123

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on July 23, 2011, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Lunaslionhat_thumb

Happy Birthday Dan. I hope you have a wonderfull day. I also hope you will have a brilliant career( actually I`m sure about this) I wanted to say thank you for being Harry, you really did a grat job.

Posted by Luna Lovegood 248 on July 23, 2011, 04:15 PM report to moderator

"I am afraid... I am afraid that you are in grave danger!" Professor Trelawney finished dramatically.[br]There was a pause. Professor Umbridge surveyed Professor Trelawney.[br]"Right," she said softly, scribbling on her clipboard once more. "Well, if that