Happy Birthday Harry and J. K. Rowling

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
July 30, 2011, 09:30 PM

As it is now July 31st in the UK, it is the day where we send our birthday wishes to author J. K. Rowling and her literary creation, Harry Potter.  Please join us at Leaky in wishing these two remarkable people a happy, wonderful and, above all, fun birthday.  Cheers to you, Jo and Harry.  And thank you.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Countyfair_thumb

Happy birthday, Jo! Without you, there would be no Harry! :)

Posted by robopkins on July 31, 2011, 02:03 AM report to moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO AND HARRY! LOVE YOU BOTH TO DEATH!

Posted by . on July 31, 2011, 02:24 AM report to moderator
0709091327_m_061608_em4_thumb

If you see this Jo, my very warmest wishes, and love on your birthday, and many thanks for the great gift you gave to us all. And Happy Birthday to Harry, in our hearts forever!

Posted by CCB5Potterfan34 on July 31, 2011, 02:28 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

Harry birthday to my two favourite people in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!! Thanks Jo and Harry for changing my life!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on July 31, 2011, 02:28 AM report to moderator
Dsc_0091_thumb

Happy birthday to my favourite person in the world (:
And happy birthday to you too, Harry ;)

Posted by tibby71 on July 31, 2011, 02:39 AM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

Happy Birthday, Jo! You changed the world with your story-telling. That is the truth of the matter and your readers around the planet are, and will always be, very grateful. Thank you.

Happy Birthday, Harry Potter. You are many things to many people but to me you and your two best friends are the grandchildren I never had.

Posted by Graymayne on July 31, 2011, 02:50 AM report to moderator
Hermione3_thumb

Happy Birthday Jo Rowling & Harry! Thank U for letting us into Ur magical world.

Posted by agarwalsonika7 on July 31, 2011, 02:56 AM report to moderator
Hogwartsavatar_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO AND HARRY ;) Wishing you all the best!Happiness,love and luck :D Thank you so much,Jo, for giving us Harry and the best story in the world !You have changed my life .

Posted by magic fan on July 31, 2011, 03:09 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday :))

Posted by jennifhey on July 31, 2011, 05:10 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Happy Birthday and thank you for your amazing books with out them I would not be postponable to read because I am dyslexic and you made me try my best at reading and wonting more. Thank you Jo

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on July 31, 2011, 05:16 AM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JO ~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JO ~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JO ROWLING ~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU… ~

cheering

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on July 31, 2011, 05:57 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling

Posted by KiwiBrian on July 31, 2011, 05:57 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Happy Birthday to the two people who changed my life! :-)))

Posted by hermione198k on July 31, 2011, 06:08 AM report to moderator

There was a time when I thought my life was not worth living. During those awful times, I always had my Potter books at reach and they helped me get by. I learned to read in English cause I couldn’t wait 6 months to read the translations for book 5. I am who I am because of Harry Potter, I am alive because I learned to dream outside the cupboard, and so i’ll always be thankful for JKRowling and for my friend, Harry. Happy Birthday!

Posted by Javier J on July 31, 2011, 06:39 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Jo!!! You’re an inspiration to us all!!!

Posted by Potters_pal on July 31, 2011, 07:05 AM report to moderator

"Still, at least we can give [Divination] up now."[br]"Yeah," said Harry. "No more pretending we care what happens when Jupiter and Uranus get too friendly..."[br]"And from now on, I don't care if my tea leaves spell [i]die, Ron, die --[/i] I'm just chuck