Happy Birthday Harry and J. K. Rowling

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
July 30, 2011, 09:30 PM

As it is now July 31st in the UK, it is the day where we send our birthday wishes to author J. K. Rowling and her literary creation, Harry Potter.  Please join us at Leaky in wishing these two remarkable people a happy, wonderful and, above all, fun birthday.  Cheers to you, Jo and Harry.  And thank you.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Owl_thumb

Happy birthday you! ThNk you for improving life! Hoping to get into potter more beta!!!!

Posted by farewell_fred on July 31, 2011, 12:06 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Harry…..!!!
Happy Birthday Jo…!!! Thanks for everything….!!!

-Nishant

Posted by MrGrawp on July 31, 2011, 12:14 PM report to moderator
Wrong_thumb

I’ve decided to devote my day to HP in honor of Jo and Harry! Movie marathon! WizardRock! Fanfiction! and of course MyLeaky! ;D Happy birthday! :)

Posted by ∂ʋмвℓɛ∂σяκ31*ЯѲΔЯ* on July 31, 2011, 12:18 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_dementor_thumb

Happy Birthday to the protagonist of my favourite literary creation in this universe and to the equally outstanding creator of that intricate and magivcal universe!

Posted by HIFireWhiskers58 on July 31, 2011, 12:40 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_dementor_thumb

Happy Birthday to the protagonist of my favourite literary creation in this universe and to the equally outstanding creator of that intricate and magical universe!

Posted by HIFireWhiskers58 on July 31, 2011, 12:40 PM report to moderator

A very Hearty Happy B’day to j.k. rowling ,my favourite writer ,who has become an inspiration for my life and several other .Thanks for bringing magic in this world.GBU :)

Posted by Isha on July 31, 2011, 01:10 PM report to moderator
Animated_hermione_yule_ball_thumb

Happy birthday to JKR, Harry and Pottermore, the best things in my life! X :)

Posted by FutureJKR (Cassia Hart) *ROAR!!* on July 31, 2011, 02:11 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

Harry potter FOREVER! I love your books Jo!

Posted by silverkacy on July 31, 2011, 02:41 PM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

Happy belated birthday Jo and Harry. My brothers birthday is the same day :)

Posted by sboyer06 on July 31, 2011, 02:59 PM report to moderator
Asha_and_caleb_thumb

Happy Birthday JO and Harry!!!!

And to JO… Many, Many More!!!

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on July 31, 2011, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Happy Birthday, Jo! You truly are like a fine wine – better with age! And Harry, a big Happy Birthday to you. You are 30! Tell us, how were your twenties? Wouldn’t we all love to know the details!

Posted by Smitch on July 31, 2011, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Scrap_tiger_1879__thumb

I did try to send an Owl to both Jo and Harry, but the owls in the forest here simply want nothing to do with Muggles. This is the next best thing -Happy Birthday Harry, our favorite wizarding hero, and the happiest of birthdays to JKR -what an excellent way you’ve found to celebrate, starting up the magic quill. Thank you a thousand times for all the riches you’ve given us.

Posted by CathrynOCamdentowne on July 31, 2011, 03:45 PM report to moderator
Diagon_thumb

Happy birthday Jo & Harry! The woman who started it all & The Boy Who Lived! I owe so much to Jo, she is truly my idol and I’m pretty sure my savior. The HP books have given me so much since their release and they just continue to give.

Posted by Sigourney♥ on July 31, 2011, 03:56 PM report to moderator
The_hunger_games_catching_fire_mockingjay_pictures_katniss_peeta_thumb

Happy Birthday Harry & Jo & Neville

Posted by Sirius B (HeartMagic104) on July 31, 2011, 04:15 PM report to moderator
H_g0r-001_thumb

parabéns pra você…. você merece tudo de bom

Posted by higorbetand on July 31, 2011, 04:16 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"But you're [i]Muggles[/i]!" said Mr. Weasley delightedly. "We must have a drink! What's that you've got there? Oh, you're changing Muggle money. Molly, look!" He pointed excitedly at the ten-pound notes in Mr. Granger's hand.