"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" World Premiere Livestream - 4pm BST/8am PT/11am ET

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
July 07, 2011, 07:28 AM

Stay close to Leaky today and watch the World Premiere of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" live from 8am PT/ 11am ET/ 4pm BST in the embedded Livestream feed below. Leaky will be covering the event and you can keep up with what's going on on the red carpet via @Leaky on Twitter, as well as right here on the website, where we will be posting images and videos from the World Premiere in London's Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square as they come in.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released next week on the 15th of July.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Da_thumb

Wow. That’s all I can say… Just. Wow.

Posted by harrypotter4258 on July 07, 2011, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Hpv16_thumb

Wow, pass the tissues guys. T_T Very touching, the speeches at the end. When the crowd started chanting “thank you” to Jo, that was really cool.

Posted by Mrs.Brisby on July 07, 2011, 07:08 PM report to moderator
248280_10150614944080597_517955596_18664103_8199027_n_thumb

So I was in the middle of watching and all of the sudden it cut out and kept playing the same clip over and over. I want/need to see it all. Is is going to come back on or is there somewhere I can watch it??? HELP……

Posted by hmarie72lovesron on July 07, 2011, 08:17 PM report to moderator
187783_168198689904288_6315516_q_thumb

I cried when Jo said, “Whether it be by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.” Their speeches were so moving.

Posted by MopingMoaningMyrtle on July 07, 2011, 08:21 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

It was awesome ,,, specially the part of JK and Daniel talking there .. and then the trio , Jk, the director, producer , screenwriter… all there saying goodbye

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on July 08, 2011, 12:16 AM report to moderator

I want to see it all again! What happened to the video?
Anyway I was so excited that Daniel was on french 8 oclock news that I missed a whole bit with Alan Rickman…At least I got to see the end speeches! Wonderful. Kept cheering and squeeing the whole time.

Posted by radishraven...WBM on July 08, 2011, 05:42 AM report to moderator
Diagon_thumb

Watched the whole thing, amazing! ♥

Posted by Sigourney♥ on July 08, 2011, 09:13 AM report to moderator

I literaly cried at their speeches at the end! I love Harry Potter, and I’m going to miss it so much! :D

Posted by . on July 08, 2011, 12:38 PM report to moderator

Harry, Ron, Seamus, Dean, and Neville changed into their dress robes up in their dormitory, all of them looking very self-conscious, but none as much as Ron, who surveyed himself in the long mirror in the corner with an appalled look on his face. There wa