Leaky's "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" World Premiere Video Footage

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
July 07, 2011, 09:57 PM

The first of Leaky's red carpet videos from last night's World Premiere of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" in London's Trafalgar Square is now online in our galleries. This video features Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) and Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) and can be found at this link.

Two more videos are also now available, the first featuring interviews with Clémence Poésy (Fleur Delacour), Julie Walters (Molly Weasley), Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Helen McCrory (Narcissa Malfoy), and David Barron can be seen here. Natalia Tena (Nymphadora Tonks), Devon Murray (Seamus Finnigan) and Alfie Enoch (Dean Thomas) also stopped by for a chat and that video is available at this link.

Stay close to Leaky for more videos and red carpet footage! This post will be updated as more videos come in.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

Yes first to comment! I cant wait to watch all these over the weekend! Stupid phone doesnt play vidoes.

Posted by LunaLuver on July 07, 2011, 10:21 PM report to moderator
Asha_and_caleb_thumb

I hope they will all be ok. I can only imagine the emotion they’re feeling. This has been such a huge part of their life.

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on July 07, 2011, 10:23 PM report to moderator
Hbp-posterbook2_thumb

i am going to load all of these i think… i missed out on some of the livestream so are the interviews on the stage going to go off?? stupid time zone difference :P
i cannot wait to see this movie though. i will be there, 12:10 screening next tuesday :) who else is dressing up??

Posted by rose_weasley:) (ROAR)! on July 07, 2011, 11:34 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Thanks for the vids Leaky! I missed the livestream, by the time I’d put my laptop on it’d finished :(
I watched the goodbye speeches about an hour ago and I’ve been sobbing since. :’( Hugs for everyone, I know I need one right now! hugs

@rose_weasley I am! I’m going as Hermione :)

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on July 08, 2011, 12:32 AM report to moderator
Hbp-posterbook2_thumb

@Vicki_The_House_Elf so am I!! :P haha
where did you find the goodbye speeches?? :)

Posted by rose_weasley:) (ROAR)! on July 08, 2011, 12:54 AM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

@rose_weasley
Every thing they all said couldn’t have been more perfect! <3

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on July 08, 2011, 01:02 AM report to moderator
Img_0594_1__thumb

the question is who’s NOT dressing up? I know I am.

Posted by CorruptedNethicite on July 08, 2011, 01:23 AM report to moderator
Hbp-posterbook2_thumb

@Vicki thanks so much!!!
@CorruptedNethicite i know, but where i live not that many people generally dress up :) then again, we dont often have a midnight release!! what are you dressing up as?? :)

Posted by rose_weasley:) (ROAR)! on July 08, 2011, 01:29 AM report to moderator
Hbp-posterbook2_thumb

@Vicki thanks so much!!!

Posted by rose_weasley:) (ROAR)! on July 08, 2011, 01:29 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

That was quite nice… It won’t be long now!

Posted by Won_Two on July 08, 2011, 01:39 AM report to moderator
Img_0594_1__thumb

@Rose Probably in my hufflepuff uniform. I got the feeling that I’ve got to camp out at the theater to get a good seat.

Posted by CorruptedNethicite on July 08, 2011, 03:12 AM report to moderator
Img_0594_1__thumb

6 days is a long time to wait. I just hope I get good seats and meet some other cosplayers.

Posted by CorruptedNethicite on July 08, 2011, 03:17 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

oh how I wish I to have been there :(

Posted by mencia on July 08, 2011, 03:29 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

I got so emotionla after I watched the goodbye video, I love all those people so much and yes Harry Potter will always be a but of my life :)

Posted by mencia on July 08, 2011, 03:54 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I got so emotionla after I watched the goodbye video! I love all those people so much and yes Harry Potter will always be a but of my life! :)

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on July 08, 2011, 05:35 AM report to moderator

"Are you trying to earn some extra money, Weasley? Hoping to be gamekeeper yourself when you leave Hogwarts, I suppose -- that hut of Hagrid's must seem like a palace compared to what your family's used to."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014