Leaky's "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" World Premiere Video Footage

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
July 07, 2011, 09:57 PM

The first of Leaky's red carpet videos from last night's World Premiere of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" in London's Trafalgar Square is now online in our galleries. This video features Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) and Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) and can be found at this link.

Two more videos are also now available, the first featuring interviews with Clémence Poésy (Fleur Delacour), Julie Walters (Molly Weasley), Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Helen McCrory (Narcissa Malfoy), and David Barron can be seen here. Natalia Tena (Nymphadora Tonks), Devon Murray (Seamus Finnigan) and Alfie Enoch (Dean Thomas) also stopped by for a chat and that video is available at this link.

Stay close to Leaky for more videos and red carpet footage! This post will be updated as more videos come in.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Unmaskd_logo_300_thumb

A lttle farewell inspired by this:
The world is too big and life is too short,
You are no Harry and no Voldemort.
Not even a sidekick — bystander at best,
Watching the heroes to go on a quest.

Exit the theater, close the book,
Hear one more sound, take one more look.
It felt so real, but magic is gone
You are not Chosen, you are just one.

Read whole thing at http://unmaskd.wordpress.com/2011/07/08/magic/

Posted by Unmaskd on July 08, 2011, 05:48 AM report to moderator
475968_thumb

Thank you, Leaky for posting these. Was at work and couldn’t stream the livestream yesterday – so this is fantastic! Can’t wait for the next ones.

Posted by TarsieS (FTC) on July 08, 2011, 07:13 AM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

The BBC have a clip of Jo talking to Lizo towards the bottom of http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-14060308 – it sounds as if she has been holding off from publishing non-Potter books until the films were out of the way.

Posted by roonwit on July 08, 2011, 08:07 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

The farewell speeches totally did me in. I was so pleased with Rupert. Dan & Emma are very good at public speaking, but Rupert never seemed comfortable. His farewell was lovely. By the time Emma & Jo had finished, I was a mess, but when Rupert said “I love you” to Dan and Emma, I was completely gone.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on July 08, 2011, 08:41 AM report to moderator

Don’t want to cry, but it’s so sad that it’s done! D; I really cried at the end of the speeches at the pemiere!

Posted by . on July 08, 2011, 12:23 PM report to moderator

Posted by . on July 08, 2011, 12:24 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

I just want to say I’m still electrified and so emotional from the last bit of the premiere with them all on stage.I couldn’t have asked for a better send off.I cried so much,still crying.But so glad they did that,meant so much to them as much as us for us all to cry together globally.HP will never be gone from any of our hearts,especially for them! Love to us all,HP family forever! Hogwarts,our home! thank you Jo! XO

Posted by Dlcohm7 on July 08, 2011, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Awesome. i’m downloading them right away

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 09, 2011, 12:05 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Loved these interviews. Watching Tom just made me melt<3

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on July 10, 2011, 09:50 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Devon Murray looks really short when he stands next to Alfie Enoch, but Alfie is also really tall!

Posted by Jacket on July 12, 2011, 11:32 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Thanks Leaky!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 14, 2011, 02:25 PM report to moderator

"I'll look for [Kreacher] later, I expect I'll find him upstairs crying his eyes out over my mother's old bloomers or something... Of course, he might have crawled into the airing cupboard and died... But I mustn't get my hopes up..."[br]Fred, George, and

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014