Tom Felton to Appear at Hollywood Cinemas in Naperville and Woodbridge Illinois

Felton
Posted by: Rosi
July 08, 2011, 03:15 PM

Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) will be appearing at Hollywood Cinemas in Naperville, Illinois, and Woodbridge, Illinois to sign autographs and take photographs with fans who have purchased a ticket to see a film on that day. The actor will be appearing at Hollywood Blvd Cinema in Woodridge on both the 22nd and 24th of July and will be at Hollywood Palms Cinema in Naperville on the 23rd of July.

Read more about how the event will be conducted and purchase cinema tickets at this link.

Thanks to Michael for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Harry_potter_1_thumb

YEEEESSSS! I think I’m going to take my friend to this showing of the movie! OHMYGOSH! It’s going to make my life if she agrees to go with me! xD

Posted by doctorginny on July 09, 2011, 01:20 PM report to moderator

Any chance he’s going to every state in the US? xD

Posted by . on July 09, 2011, 02:21 PM report to moderator

Any chance he’s going to every state in the US? xD

Posted by . on July 09, 2011, 02:21 PM report to moderator
315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

i wish i could go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y cant he come 2 colorado! :(

Posted by athena lupin on July 09, 2011, 03:28 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

Sigh. If only I didn’t live so far away….

Posted by TeamRonmione on July 09, 2011, 04:22 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Oh so jealous of all those lucky fans who get to me Tom!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on July 10, 2011, 09:03 PM report to moderator

AAAHHHH I LIVE IN WOODRIDGE!!! THIS IS LIKE A ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE!

Posted by moldyvoldie on July 12, 2011, 09:40 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wish I was there!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 16, 2011, 04:24 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Dear Mr. Potter,[br][p] We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.[/p][p]Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no l