Box Set of All Eight Harry Potter Movies Set to be Released November 30th

Movies
Posted by: Mel
August 12, 2011, 07:51 PM

Amazon France is now listing a box set of all eight Harry Potter films on their website. This limited edition box set comes with a mirrored case and an Elder Wand replica. According to the site, the box set will be released November 30th. As of right now this is the only division of Amazon listing the box set. Keep an eye on Leaky to see if the release date changes or more box sets come online.

The box set, which is priced at 199 euros, can be pre-ordered from Amazon France here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

4672352815_ae02327fe2_thumb

…time to save money before it last…..

Posted by moonfairychyn on August 12, 2011, 09:56 PM report to moderator
4672352815_ae02327fe2_thumb

hope they sell it ,here in the phillippines..

Posted by moonfairychyn on August 12, 2011, 09:58 PM report to moderator
L_5026d562d71364af831a80587a64c7da_thumb

Is the final box set going to be a “special editon”? Probably not. Will I but it? Probably. Will I buy an Old School PS3 for the sake of my HP PS2 games and the Blu-Ray capabilities of enjoying all? Yes.

Posted by Nicole on August 12, 2011, 09:59 PM report to moderator
L_5026d562d71364af831a80587a64c7da_thumb

I meant “Is THIS box set going to be a ‘special edition’?”

Posted by Nicole on August 12, 2011, 10:00 PM report to moderator
Img_0594_1__thumb

They should, they made one for all the other series, I don’t see why they wouldn’t.

Posted by CorruptedNethicite on August 12, 2011, 10:03 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

wow! I want a good edition of DH1 and 2 !!!
DHP1 dvd was awful!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on August 12, 2011, 10:07 PM report to moderator
7_the_forest_again__book__thumb

shame for shame! I’ve already got all the movies (except DH2 obviously) AND an elder wand! I don’t need this :( (but maybe I’ll strike it rich before Nov 30 and will be able to afford it)

Posted by bcfgrg on August 12, 2011, 10:26 PM report to moderator
7_the_forest_again__book__thumb

Posted by bcfgrg on August 12, 2011, 10:26 PM report to moderator
7_the_forest_again__book__thumb

Posted by bcfgrg on August 12, 2011, 10:26 PM report to moderator
Tonks3_thumb

Oh well any time me and my mom want to watch something were like i wish the new HP movie was out

P.S. me: so mom i guess were not getting the movie till Christmas
mom: well i think so cause the first few days it’s out by noon it’ll be sold out

Posted by Miranda Legard on August 12, 2011, 10:40 PM report to moderator
Tonks3_thumb

P.S. me: so mom i guess were not getting the movie till Christmas

Posted by Miranda Legard on August 12, 2011, 10:40 PM report to moderator
Dobbysnap_thumb

Ugh. There’s already a 1-star review for an item that isn’t available yet. It’s irritating that they even allow that, especially when the person’s complaint doesn’t seem to be with the films themselves (and it clearly isn’t with the currently unreleased item).

Posted by Justin the Mighty on August 12, 2011, 10:48 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

So beautiful! This should mean that Part 2 will be out around Thanksgiving for us in the US. Yay!!! :)

Posted by LunaLuver on August 12, 2011, 10:57 PM report to moderator
Img_0594_1__thumb

Black Friday, huh? That sounds good then. That means it should be on sale.

Posted by CorruptedNethicite on August 12, 2011, 11:05 PM report to moderator
Together_forever_thumb

got them all except next onth i get HP 7 part 1 &2 on DVD but ive already got them on laptop so its just as good ish!!!

Posted by ❤Haa~Chan❤ on August 12, 2011, 11:18 PM report to moderator

"Are they fish?" breathed Ginny.[br]"Aquavirius maggots!" said Luna excitedly. "Dad said the Ministry were breeding --"[br]"No," said Hermione. She sounded odd. She moved forward to look through the side of the tank. "They're brains."