Box Set of All Eight Harry Potter Movies Set to be Released November 30th

Movies
Posted by: Mel
August 12, 2011, 07:51 PM

Amazon France is now listing a box set of all eight Harry Potter films on their website. This limited edition box set comes with a mirrored case and an Elder Wand replica. According to the site, the box set will be released November 30th. As of right now this is the only division of Amazon listing the box set. Keep an eye on Leaky to see if the release date changes or more box sets come online.

The box set, which is priced at 199 euros, can be pre-ordered from Amazon France here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Flowers1_thumb

how much is it in US dollars?

Posted by purplehogwarts on August 12, 2011, 11:21 PM report to moderator
Img_0594_1__thumb

All 8 movies collection or hp7 ultimate edition?

Posted by CorruptedNethicite on August 12, 2011, 11:28 PM report to moderator
Neville_god_pic_thumb

Gotta have it! I think it should be about $100-$150.

Posted by Tanderule on August 12, 2011, 11:52 PM report to moderator
Img_0594_1__thumb

Or less would be better.

Posted by CorruptedNethicite on August 12, 2011, 11:56 PM report to moderator
Scribblepottermini_thumb

It’s all 8 Blu Rays, and a high quality box with a replica Elder Wand on top ($35 RRP on Noble Collection). I can imagine $100-150 is apt pricing.

To confirm: Part 2 is due out in Britain on all formats December 2nd. Play.com has a listing for a Limited Edition 1-7b box set so I can imagine us Brits will get the box too.

Posted by TheLostPotter on August 13, 2011, 02:22 AM report to moderator

@Purplehogwarts: €199.95 is $284.93 with the current exchange rate!

I really think this is too expensive! That’s €22,22 ($31,66) per movie and for the wand. In Belgium and the Netherlands, you can pick up the first four movies for €5 a piece! After all, the first film is 10 years old allready!

As you said, most of you think $100-$150 should be right, but the price on Amazon France is DOUBLE that. I think I’ll just buy the movies seperately (just moved out, the movies were my mums), I’ve allready got an elder wand, and I’ll just spend the rest of the cash on other HP stuff!

Posted by Naantje on August 13, 2011, 04:13 AM report to moderator
Dordogne_2011__435__thumb

it looks so beautiful!!! Just WAAAW!!!!
I’m sure one of my loving family members will offer me a set…!

Posted by moonstone nox on August 13, 2011, 04:44 AM report to moderator

Guess again when you convert US funds to EURO it amounts to about
$ 295.00

Posted by carole44 on August 13, 2011, 08:31 AM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

It looks great. I have especially waited and not bought HP7-1, because I want a nice set, either of DH or a complete set. (I don’t know what I’ll do with my other DVDs then). There will probably be other special sets. I really want the most extensive DVDs, but if there’s something nice like a wand or something, I don’t know if I will be able to resist the temptation and wait some more.

Posted by Tarana on August 13, 2011, 09:04 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_ft__654654r_thumb

Cool! But, I already have HP movies…

This is the current rate that 299,95 Euros transfers to (284.83)

Posted by BMcFly1 on August 13, 2011, 09:51 AM report to moderator

I would suggest to people to wait for an Ultimate Edition Box Set, Should be about the same price without getting a nice box and wand. Just saying

Posted by BMcFly1 on August 13, 2011, 09:55 AM report to moderator

That is so cool! I hope we get them in Canada!

Posted by glow_freak on August 13, 2011, 09:55 AM report to moderator
Josfan_thumb

Yeah, go Warner Brothers! Be like George Lucas and keep putting out new copies of the movies! Make even more money!!

Posted by Brightsong on August 13, 2011, 11:03 AM report to moderator
Sany0141_thumb

Hmm… that is 3 days after my birthday… I know what I will be asking for! :D

Posted by aleiahomora on August 13, 2011, 11:52 AM report to moderator

"How long have you been 'Big D' then?" said Harry.[br] "Shut it," snarled Dudley, turning away again.[br] "Cool name," said Harry, grinning and falling into step beside his cousin. "But you'll always be Ickle Diddykins to me."