Video: Trailer for Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter

Movies
Posted by: Stephanie_J
August 15, 2011, 09:15 AM

The trailer that was shown yesterday for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter event at the O2 Arena is now available to watch online.

The trailer features some close-up shots of the sets such as the Great Hall, Ministry of Magic, and Dumbledore's office along with some new behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), and Emma Watson (Hermione Granger).

Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter is set to open Spring 2012. Tickets will go on sale October, 13, 2011.

Read Leaky's complete report from the Making of Harry Potter event at Empire's Big Screen right here.
<a href="http://video.uk.msn.com/watch/video/the-warner-bros-studio-tour-london-the-making-of-harry-potter/2tbmbwne?src=v5:embed::&from=VE-movies-default-player" title="The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter" target="_new">Video: The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter</a></object></body></html>

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

All_was_well_by_shelbi_s-d3i2cdi_thumb

wow i can’t wait to go there! thank god germany is not that far away from the UK!

Posted by elanor17 on August 15, 2011, 05:15 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Argh I need to go!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 15, 2011, 05:43 PM report to moderator
Imagescaf0zk2w_thumb

thats so cool!!!!!!!!!

Posted by #1harrypotterfan{ROAR} on August 15, 2011, 06:13 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

I think Ron best summed it up “Wicked!”
I can’t wait to go. I read somewhere that the tour is three hours, £28 for three hours is an absolute bargain! It means I’ll be able to go LOADS of times! Woooooo :D
I really hope they have a gift shop though, that would make it even more awesome (and would make me poor!).

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on August 15, 2011, 06:20 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

Next fall, I’m going to be there! :)

Posted by Sauvium ROAR!? on August 15, 2011, 07:18 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

I MUST GO!!!! Wow…. Can’t wait!!! Thank you WB!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on August 15, 2011, 08:16 PM report to moderator

I’m wanting to go visit England more and more.

Posted by Dilys Derwent on August 15, 2011, 11:14 PM report to moderator
139710-emma-watson_thumb

i think this is gonna boom up the tourism industry in london greatly!

Posted by samira.rahman3 on August 16, 2011, 01:48 AM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

wow , wanna be there so badly

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on August 17, 2011, 01:25 AM report to moderator
Hp_pics____013_thumb

I wish I lived in London >=(
well…I love the ending of the video! Hahahah Ron’s so cute

Posted by StephPotter on August 17, 2011, 01:57 AM report to moderator
Hermione_-_poa_thumb

We were talking about going to London this summer, but once I found out about this, we pushed it back to 2013. We’ll see! Fingers crossed.

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on August 17, 2011, 11:51 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

YES!!!!!! Our family talks about going to england next fall……..I REALLY hope to be able to see this!! Way cool! :D :D

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on August 17, 2011, 12:09 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Just cant wait for this

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 18, 2011, 08:11 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Time for a trip to England!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 02, 2011, 02:01 PM report to moderator

"Don't you dare talk to my mother like that, Potter!" Malfoy snarled.[br]"It's all right, Draco," said Narcissa, restraining him with her thin white fingers upon his shoulder. "I expect Potter will be reunited with dear Sirius before I am reunited with Lu

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014