Fun Friday: Six Types of People You Find at Harry Potter Movies, and Alex Carpenter's Pottermore Song

Leaky
Posted by: Mel
August 18, 2011, 10:58 PM

Two of our lovely readers have sent us some cool things that we now happily present to you in this week's Fun Friday post!

From mudblood_and_proud we have the six types of people you might find watching a Harry Potter movie. Did you spot any of these people when you went to see "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2"?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last, but certainly not least:

Photobucket

From Vicki_The_House_Elf, we have a lovely song by Alex Carpenter, which is all about everyone's new, favorite Harry Potter obsession - Pottermore! Watch it here or below.

Many thanks again to mudblood_and_proud and Vicki_The_House_Elf!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

Tumblr_loxhxnpc7a1qjbryso1_r1_500_large_thumb

This is pretty much the best thing ever!!

Posted by MissingHedwig on August 18, 2011, 11:28 PM report to moderator
Jkloling_thumb

hahaha omg i love that vid!

Posted by SeVeRuS<3 ツ [ITC] on August 18, 2011, 11:36 PM report to moderator
Jkloling_thumb

hahaha omg i love that vid!

Posted by SeVeRuS<3 ツ [ITC] on August 18, 2011, 11:36 PM report to moderator
Jkloling_thumb

hahaha omg i love that vid!

Posted by SeVeRuS<3 ツ [ITC] on August 18, 2011, 11:37 PM report to moderator
Radcliffe_articles_ew_002_thumb

Honestly, the warner bros logo is the best part. It gets me all tingly inside.

Posted by LittleSphinx on August 18, 2011, 11:50 PM report to moderator
Hermione-granger-through-the-ages-hermione-granger-10671132-927-200_thumb

I love Alex’s songs he always has a catchy way of saying what all of us are feeling!! Especially with Pottermore.. I always saw myself as a Hermione type character with smarts but with bravery too and thought always that I would be in Gryffindor but would if I’m sorted into Hufflepuff or even Ravenclaw? I doubt I would be in Slytherin but my fiance would haha!! I guess we will see when I get my chance to Beta test!! Hope it comes before the end of September!

Posted by Astoria Lane *Hermione* on August 18, 2011, 11:55 PM report to moderator
Hermione-granger-through-the-ages-hermione-granger-10671132-927-200_thumb

Capture10_thumb

I would definitely freak out if I was put in the wrong house. I’m a Ravenclaw (even though I’m a Gryffindor on here). If I was in any other house I would be so mad.
and those pictures are hilarious!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on August 19, 2011, 12:00 AM report to moderator
Beckett_thumb

YAY! they chose my pictures!!!!!! i sent them ages ago and forgot all about them!!!!! this is such a lovely surprise sitting in a boring class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU LEAKY!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Mudblood_and_proud on August 19, 2011, 12:37 AM report to moderator
Wtfsnails_thumb

That vid was hilarious. xD I TOTALLY GOT SORTED IN THE WRONG HOUSE. I always thought I was Gryffindor, but apparently I’m Slytherin. >__> LOL.

Posted by justfollow on August 19, 2011, 12:43 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

oh my wizard god! i’m in alex’s pottermore video! i’m the one holding the not hufflepuff sign :)

Posted by gracieg18 on August 19, 2011, 12:57 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

Thanks for brightening up my dreary, rainy day. Specially LOVE the Leaky cauldron type of person!

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on August 19, 2011, 02:07 AM report to moderator
Lexi_dumbledore_harry_wands_thumb

That song definitely describes what I’ve been feeling this past week. And tonight got sorted! Into Hufflepuff! I knew I’d either be Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, but I was still surprised. I was expecting to answer more questions when all of a sudden “Hufflepuff!” showed up on the screen in big letters. It doesn’t mean I’m not smart, only that I’m modest about it.

Posted by Lexi*the*Auror on August 19, 2011, 02:21 AM report to moderator
Together_forever_thumb

lol that last one is soo funny >_< soo awesome!!!

Posted by ❤Haa~Chan❤ on August 19, 2011, 02:46 AM report to moderator

What if Pottermore DID sort me in the wrong house!? I’m SO having the worst week ever! There is no way that I’m Hufflepuff!!! I think that they are just putting people in the [nasty honey]badger house because no one would actually want that. I’m making a new account in October if they won’t let me change.

Posted by shanerbaner on August 19, 2011, 03:29 AM report to moderator

The Potters smiled and waved at Harry and he stared hungrily back at them, his hands pressed flat against the glass as though he was hoping to fall right through it and reach them. He had a powerful kind of ache inside him, half joy, half terrible sadness

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014