Pottermore Blog Gives Additional Info on Magical Quill Challenge

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
August 02, 2011, 03:25 PM

The Pottermore Insider blog has answered a few more questions with regards to the Magical Quill Challenge. Of particular interest might be the time frame during which the fourth clue will be posted:

So far, all the clues have appeared in the early hours of the morning in my time zone. Will this continue for the remainder of The Magical Quill challenge?
We know that Harry Potter fans around the world are taking part in the challenge, so we will be varying the times that the clues are revealed. We can tell you that tomorrow's clue (Day 4) will be released between 2.00pm and 6.00pm BST.

Additional questions are included here. For your reference 2:00 pm BST is 9:00 am EST and 6:00 am PST.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Gorgeouscastlevond_thumb

I can’t wait! I had to work the past few days in the morning, so now I can finally go for it!

Posted by LaLuney on August 03, 2011, 12:28 AM report to moderator
Gryffindor_thumb

Nitaro..If you aren’t able to figure out the answer, pay attention here, somebody is likely to post it. They have every other night, anyway.

Posted by GryffindorAtHeart on August 03, 2011, 01:56 AM report to moderator
Th_abaharrypotter_thumb

Got in 2nd day…Yeah Me!

Posted by Rhemas on August 03, 2011, 03:09 AM report to moderator
Th_abaharrypotter_thumb

Um it was multiply, not divide the answer, btw it was 588.

rhemas

Posted by Rhemas on August 03, 2011, 03:11 AM report to moderator
11730674_thumb

Good luck to everyone! <3

Posted by katthecrap on August 03, 2011, 04:05 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

I’m not going offline today i’ll wait until it comes up and I sign up!

Posted by mencia on August 03, 2011, 05:49 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

I just realized that our time is exactly the same as BST so their 2pm is ours too

Posted by mencia on August 03, 2011, 05:51 AM report to moderator

So sad I didn’t get the e-mail … and it’s 24 hours now…. and it should have worked…
Got myself a gmail-account now hehe

Good luck everyone!It’s sure to be worth it!

Posted by minervaxy on August 03, 2011, 07:43 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

SO IT STARTS AT NINE DARN IT AND i WAS SO READY FOR SEVEN.

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 07:44 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

ACCIDENTLY hit caps lock

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 07:45 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

When is the clue coming on!

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 09:07 AM report to moderator
Call_me_snuffles_thumb

What gives??? It’s after 9!!!

Posted by Free Elf on August 03, 2011, 09:23 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

It’s 9:05

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 09:27 AM report to moderator
Ruin_thumb

So I’m on the site, refreshing like crazy and it’s still telling me Day 3 registration is closed. It’s 8:08 AM (Central Time)! ARRRRGGGGHHH!!!

Posted by nundu on August 03, 2011, 09:30 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Any idea what the clue might be? I’m looking through GOF for ideas.

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 03, 2011, 09:31 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"-- but you like the Weasleys, don't you, Potter?" said Malfoy, sneering. "Spend holidays there and everything, don't you? Can't see how you stand the stink, but I suppose when you've been dragged up by Muggles even the Weasleys' hovel smells okay --"