Pottermore Blog Gives Additional Info on Magical Quill Challenge

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
August 02, 2011, 03:25 PM

The Pottermore Insider blog has answered a few more questions with regards to the Magical Quill Challenge. Of particular interest might be the time frame during which the fourth clue will be posted:

So far, all the clues have appeared in the early hours of the morning in my time zone. Will this continue for the remainder of The Magical Quill challenge?
We know that Harry Potter fans around the world are taking part in the challenge, so we will be varying the times that the clues are revealed. We can tell you that tomorrow's clue (Day 4) will be released between 2.00pm and 6.00pm BST.

Additional questions are included here. For your reference 2:00 pm BST is 9:00 am EST and 6:00 am PST.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Hermione_poster_thumb

Something easy I hope. I made post-it notes on every chapter.

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 09:34 AM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

Although we are in the clue window now, we don’t know when it will appear, and it might not be for another 3 hours.

Posted by roonwit on August 03, 2011, 09:38 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

I hope not

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 09:39 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Me too, but I’m prepared! This will probably be the only time I’ll be able to try. Fingers crossed!

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 03, 2011, 09:41 AM report to moderator
Call_me_snuffles_thumb

Why isn’t the clue up yet!?!?!? I can’t take the anticipation!

Posted by Free Elf on August 03, 2011, 09:42 AM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

I don’t know whether it is any guide, but the last clue appeared in the middle of the clue window.

Posted by roonwit on August 03, 2011, 09:43 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

they probably want to ensure that the folks who really try and are diligent are the ones who get it. It’s frustrating but fair, I think. Do you think they’ll go after the people trying to sell spots? I hope so!

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 03, 2011, 09:45 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

I HAVE BEEN UP SINCE 7 eastern time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 09:54 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Oooh, I wish they would post the clue! I’m so worried it will take forever to figure it out!

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 03, 2011, 10:01 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I’m ready for you. Today I will get an account

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 03, 2011, 10:01 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

I hope we all do! It’s so exciting!

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 03, 2011, 10:02 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Still waiting!!! :D I really want to get in!!!! :)

Posted by ParisThePotterLuver on August 03, 2011, 10:07 AM report to moderator

AHHHH! Hurry up already… the anticipation is killing me! I really hope everyone gets in today :)

Posted by nitaro48 on August 03, 2011, 10:07 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

That is a cool avatar, nitaro! I’ve got to get one set up.

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 03, 2011, 10:08 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

I could have gotten in yesterday but I got sick.

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:12 AM report to moderator

"A giant! A giant in the forest! And we're supposed to give him English lessons! Always assuming, of course, we can get past the herd of murderous centaurs on the way in and out! I -- don't -- [i]believe[/i] -- him!"

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014