Happy Birthday, Rupert Grint!

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Stephanie_J
August 24, 2011, 10:30 AM

A very happy birthday goes out to actor Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) who turns 23 years old today. Cheers to you, Rupert, from everyone at Leaky!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

Happy Birthday Rupert!!!! You WERE the perfect Ron!!!!

Posted by Dracmione-booksncleverness on August 26, 2011, 10:56 PM report to moderator
Together_forever_thumb

happy birthday dude!!

Posted by ❤Haa~Chan❤ on August 27, 2011, 05:02 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Happy B-Day Rupert – you were superb as Ron!! A natural talent for comedy!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on August 27, 2011, 06:09 PM report to moderator
600full-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows_-part-2-screenshot_thumb

Happy Birthday Rupert hope you have a great day !!!!!!!!!!

P.S YOUR MY FAVOURITE GINGER

Posted by maddison R-O-A-R on August 28, 2011, 12:01 AM report to moderator
My_faves___2_thumb

Happy late birthday!

Posted by Ginnygirl423 on August 28, 2011, 11:21 AM report to moderator
269013_2237797148725_1361905338_2573163_97711_n_thumb

I didn’t know about this… but Happy Birthday Rupert! You are so great!

Posted by ivon_lupina on August 28, 2011, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Cbmtv1_thumb

Awwwwwwwww, I’m too late I know, so sorry, been too busy with too many stuff :(
But I hope u had a very Happy Birthday Rupy dear, and that you enjoyed it with the people that matter to you :) kisses&hugs :)

Posted by HallowsRonsCinderella on August 28, 2011, 11:56 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Many happy returns of the day, Rupert! You were awesome as Ron. Whenever I read the books it is you face and mannerisms that I see when I think of Ron.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on August 29, 2011, 07:52 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUPERT!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 05, 2011, 11:41 AM report to moderator

"D'you think your father and I would've lain down and taken orders from an old hag like Umbridge?"