Harry Potter: Page to Screen Book to be Released in October

Misc
Posted by: Mel
August 30, 2011, 03:57 PM

On October 25th, Harpercollins will be releasing Harry Potter: Page to Screen, a new in-depth look at the making of the Harry Potter films:

Harry Potter: Page to Screen...is packed with spellbinding details and hundred of never-before-seen photographs and illustrations that provide an insightful, in-depth look at the inner workings of the world of Harry Potter. The book unravels some of the films' most peculiar mysteries, such as how Harry's Invisibility Cloak became visible, which mythical creature required the most make-up, and why the Sorting Hat failed miserably as a puppet, while also addressing some of the broader issues surrounding the set, including the impact of Richard Harris's death on the cast and crew, and the young stars' thoughts on growing up on a public stage.

Complete with extensive profiles of the cast and crew, this lavishly illustrated volume is the official behind-the-scenes look at the art and making of the most popular film series in cinema history as told by the Muggles who made the magic real.

You can pre-order the book, which costs $47.25, here on Amazon.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Misc News

Shaw__4__thumb

Costs a bit too much, but I will be getting it.

Posted by HogwartsForever on August 30, 2011, 04:29 PM report to moderator

No matter the cost it is mine!!!! Sounds awesome!

Posted by hewy on August 30, 2011, 04:40 PM report to moderator
Luna_lovegood_thumb

Looks totally awesome! I might get it…

Posted by LoopeyLooneyLuna on August 30, 2011, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I may get it but I didn’t get the last movie book they did so I don’t know :/

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 30, 2011, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Another thing to spend money on!

Posted by Won_Two on August 30, 2011, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Well too many spoilers anyway.

Posted by Girlraven1 on August 30, 2011, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Scarlet_tanager_thumb

Wow, I want one.

Posted by trip_le_threat on August 30, 2011, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mdtb9ptt2q1qj84c9o1_500_thumb

Hmmm….sounds good but I think the other one sounds better:/

Posted by ResaPotter on August 30, 2011, 05:48 PM report to moderator

Hooray! something else HP to look forward to. I hope it is more indepth than the previous one which was a bit disappointing.

Posted by anne1 on August 30, 2011, 06:08 PM report to moderator
269071_243257649019738_146705262008311_1068786_4799908_n_thumb

Wow! That is really expensive!!!!! I’ll be waiting until the price lowers……

Posted by sparkle9 on August 30, 2011, 06:12 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Oh I’ll def be getting this! A nice holiday gift to myself. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on August 30, 2011, 07:11 PM report to moderator

Definitely getting it. Film wizardry was awesome I bet this will be just as amazing!

Posted by hpqueenfluff on August 30, 2011, 07:19 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

sounds like Film Wizardry to me!

Posted by jackyfaber101 on August 30, 2011, 07:26 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

sounds like Film Wizardry to me!

Posted by jackyfaber101 on August 30, 2011, 07:26 PM report to moderator
Together_forever_thumb

soo cooll!!

Posted by ❤Haa~Chan❤ on August 30, 2011, 08:01 PM report to moderator

The following day, two more girls asked him, a second year and (to his horror) a fifth year who looked as though she might knock him out if he refused.[br]"She was quite good-looking," said Ron fairly, after he'd stopped laughing.[br]"She was a foot talle