New Picture of Dan Radcliffe in "The Woman in Black"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
September 10, 2011, 07:28 PM

We have a new image of Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) from his upcoming movie, "The Woman in Black." The picture shows Radcliffe looking apprehensive as he enters a room. You can see it here in our galleries.

"The Woman in Black" will be released this upcoming February.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Cool it reminds me of the begining of the 6th movie.

Posted by harrypotterfan808 on September 10, 2011, 07:54 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Awesome! The trailer looks scary ;)

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on September 10, 2011, 08:00 PM report to moderator
Da_thumb

Woman in Black scares me. Dan doesn’t tho. xD

Posted by harrypotter4258 on September 10, 2011, 08:15 PM report to moderator

I honestly would love to watch it! B-but, I’m really terrified! I don’t like horror films! . . . Well, it is Daniel, I might make an exception for him! :)

Posted by . on September 10, 2011, 09:49 PM report to moderator

I honestly would love to watch it! B-but, I’m really terrified! I don’t like horror films! . . . Well, it is Daniel, I might make an exception for him! x)

Posted by . on September 10, 2011, 09:50 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mdtb9ptt2q1qj84c9o1_500_thumb

I’ve read the book and its creepy!!!I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THIS!!

Posted by ResaPotter on September 10, 2011, 10:15 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Creepy picture. I know I’m going to be scaried witless but I dont care, I’m gonna see it anyway! Besides, how can anything with sweet and adorable Dan be too scary? Right? Right!

Posted by LunaLuver on September 10, 2011, 10:21 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_1_thumb

I’m looking forward to seeing this.

Posted by wallflower1971 on September 10, 2011, 10:41 PM report to moderator
Neville_god_pic_thumb

The trailler freaked me out, but I love the pics!

Posted by Tanderule on September 11, 2011, 12:14 AM report to moderator
Together_forever_thumb

this seems soo awesome im defineatly gunna watch it but with somone i can hold onto =L

Posted by ❤Haa~Chan❤ on September 11, 2011, 12:27 AM report to moderator
Gull_1280_thumb

Awesome! This gonna be hit record in future.

Posted by Shakeer66 on September 11, 2011, 02:56 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

The trailler freaked me out, but I think the pics awesome !

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on September 11, 2011, 04:56 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lpj3u7got11qb4krdo1_500_thumb

Looking good Daniel :)) This movie just looks fantastic, I can’t wait to see it!

Posted by Harry-Potter.fan on September 11, 2011, 05:43 AM report to moderator
Dordogne_2011__435__thumb

the trailer scares the hell out of me … but I’ll be there in February (already read the book aswell)

Posted by moonstone nox on September 11, 2011, 05:56 AM report to moderator
January-birthstone-garnet_thumb

Well I’m not one for horror films but my friend will probably make me go.

Posted by GarnetGirl on September 11, 2011, 07:17 AM report to moderator

No new teacher had ever interrupted Dumbledore before. Many of the students were smirking; this woman obviously did not know how things were done at Hogwarts.