New Picture of Dan Radcliffe in "The Woman in Black"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
September 10, 2011, 07:28 PM

We have a new image of Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) from his upcoming movie, "The Woman in Black." The picture shows Radcliffe looking apprehensive as he enters a room. You can see it here in our galleries.

"The Woman in Black" will be released this upcoming February.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Hpphotoshop_thumb

Looks really good. The picture reminds me of the first picture released for Deathly Hallows when Harry’s in 12 Grimmauld Place.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 11, 2011, 07:59 AM report to moderator
Brown-hair-girl_thumb

I think this is a new important leap for Dan, he should be proud of it!!

Posted by Anaconda Beastie on September 11, 2011, 09:03 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

My husband and some of my children like horror- sometimes I make an exception so with Dan Radcliff in it I would watch it.

Posted by molly43 on September 11, 2011, 09:21 AM report to moderator
Rachel__percy__annabeth__thalia_and_nico_thumb

I want to see the film! It seems creepy.

Posted by Sasha8 on September 11, 2011, 11:11 AM report to moderator
Shaw__4__thumb

God, I hope this movie doesn’t suck…

Posted by HogwartsForever on September 11, 2011, 11:30 AM report to moderator
Img_0211__2__thumb

@Calum Wilson – it’s amazing how similar this picture looks to the one of Harry in 12 Grimmauld Place when he’s looking into Sirius’ room! Check them out side by side – the angle of the body, the way he’s looking into the room, the right hand holding the candle/wand, the left arm hanging, even the location of how far into the doorway he is. He does look older in the WIB photo – even though he’s probably only a year older in reality. Always thought Dan looked really cute as Harry in that Grimmalud Place photo.

Posted by sueml on September 11, 2011, 01:21 PM report to moderator
Img_0211__2__thumb

Posted by sueml on September 11, 2011, 01:21 PM report to moderator
Img_0211__2__thumb

(sorry my post came up twice – don’t know how that happened. I didn’t even click submit twice as I know there’s always a delay)

Posted by sueml on September 11, 2011, 01:22 PM report to moderator
Em_thumb

Scary… :D

Posted by MarijaLuvsPotter on September 11, 2011, 03:36 PM report to moderator
Owl_bookstoppers_thumb

O Dan! Looking awesome as usual!
Waaaaayyy to scared to watch it though! The trailer scared me witless!

Posted by Hermione Weasley on September 11, 2011, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Interesting pix…

Posted by Won_Two on September 11, 2011, 04:08 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Hurray! I’m not really into Horror films but I’m extremely excited for this!

Posted by Jacket on September 11, 2011, 05:21 PM report to moderator
100_4747_thumb

I’m not into horror films, but Dan does look good.

Posted by HarryLover on September 11, 2011, 09:18 PM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

I’m not big on horror films but the pic looks awesome

Posted by mencia on September 12, 2011, 04:53 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Oooh spooky

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on September 12, 2011, 07:18 AM report to moderator

"Just been showing Professor Sprout the right way to doctor a Whomping Willow! But I don't want you running away with the idea that I'm better at Herbology than she is! I just happen to have met several of these exotic plants on my travels.."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014