One More Chance to see "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" in UK Theaters; 3D Poster Revealed

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 26, 2011, 12:03 PM

WB shared the news this morning that UK Harry Potter fans will have one more oppertunity to see the final installment of the film series, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2," in theaters before the film comes out on DVD this November.  A press release details:

As a special celebration of the film event of a generation, UK cinemagoers who see the film at participating cinemas between September 30th and the 2nd of October will get a free limited edition lenticular (3D) poster from the cinema box office when they collect their ticket.  Posters will be available strictly on a first come first served basis on all tickets purchased to see this film during the qualifying period.
Additionally, WB has shared with us a 3D poster from the film, featuring Dan Radcliffe as Harry Potter and Ralph Fiennes as Lord Voldemort.  Check out the picture below!

To see a full list of participating theaters, check out the list here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Avatar_thumb

Sweet!-D
Nice gift to the birth place of HP.

Posted by 2tal - SpiritMagic174 on September 26, 2011, 02:01 PM report to moderator

COOOL, I wish I coul be in UK….

Posted by camila_black08 on September 26, 2011, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

The UK is so freaking lucky! I wish they’d show it again in the US. :/

Posted by LunaLuver on September 26, 2011, 02:44 PM report to moderator
269071_243257649019738_146705262008311_1068786_4799908_n_thumb

If only I was in the UK. Sigh.

Posted by sparkle9 on September 26, 2011, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I really need to see this movie again!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 26, 2011, 03:52 PM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

YES! My cinema is on that list!!! I NEED TO SEE THAT MOVIE AGAIN!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on September 26, 2011, 04:14 PM report to moderator
Da_thumb

Wait, are they saying that after it comes out on DVD, it’s not gonna be in theatres anymore? D:
I want a poster! Too bad I live in America. =.=
Are they holograms? Cool. xD

Posted by harrypotter4258 on September 26, 2011, 04:21 PM report to moderator

ohh yay in my city :D

Posted by stephravens on September 26, 2011, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

I’ve seen it in 3D, but I’d love to watch it in Imax as well. Maybe I still can, before it goes. I’m not in the UK, so, unfortunately, no poster :o(

Posted by Tarana on September 26, 2011, 05:41 PM report to moderator
Shaw__4__thumb

But I’m right next the UK! Why can’t I get a free kick-ass poster too? :(

Posted by HogwartsForever on September 26, 2011, 06:11 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How very nice!

Posted by Won_Two on September 26, 2011, 06:54 PM report to moderator

Man, the picture is amazing! And this is great! :) I wish it was in all the countries though! We must beat Avatar! XDD :D

Posted by . on September 26, 2011, 07:47 PM report to moderator

it makes me so sad to think that i will never be able to see another harry potter movie in theaters. ;(

Posted by feathercharm79 on September 26, 2011, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Amazing poster!! Love it! :D

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on September 27, 2011, 02:14 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Amazing poster!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on September 27, 2011, 04:27 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Of course, we Seers have always been feared, always persecuted... It is -- alas -- our fate..."