Read Chamber of Secrets with the Harry Potter Book Club, and Jane Eyre with Jo's Book Nook

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Mel
September 04, 2011, 07:44 PM

The Harry Potter Book Club is currently reading and discussing Chamber of Secrets, so if you'd like to reread and discuss the second Harry Potter book, please pop over here to start discussing!

Or, you could join Jo's Book Nook, Leaky's non-Harry Potter book club, to read the classic Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. Take part in the discussion here.

Happy reading!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

You don’t need to tell me twice to read a Harry Potter book!

Posted by . on September 04, 2011, 08:15 PM report to moderator
Severus_thumb

Same here

Posted by Bryans1008 on September 04, 2011, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

Sounds like fun

Posted by Gvantsa on September 04, 2011, 11:06 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

My 26th read!

Posted by Won_Two on September 05, 2011, 01:04 AM report to moderator
269071_243257649019738_146705262008311_1068786_4799908_n_thumb

I haven’t read the books in years, so I just started Sorcerer’s stone

Posted by sparkle9 on September 05, 2011, 02:07 AM report to moderator
Together_forever_thumb

all in good time leaky!!

Posted by ❤Haa~Chan❤ on September 05, 2011, 05:54 AM report to moderator
January-birthstone-garnet_thumb

The seconds a good one. Last time I went through the series i went: 7 5 4 6 2 3 1

Posted by GarnetGirl on September 05, 2011, 07:43 AM report to moderator
Da_thumb

yeah i sometimes read them out of order xD

Posted by harrypotter4258 on September 05, 2011, 10:26 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I really want to read Jane Eyre! And CoS is just terrific!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 05, 2011, 12:03 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I haven’t been on Leaky Lounge in ages! It’s so dead now though :( they need to advertise it more. Say getting points for posting.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 05, 2011, 12:48 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

I think it’s a great idea to keep us informed of what books are being read. I may not have time to want to read each book but it helps to know in case the time or desire is there.

Posted by molly43 on September 05, 2011, 04:12 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

OOOH that’s so weird because I just started reading Jane Eyre! Awesome!

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on September 05, 2011, 05:31 PM report to moderator
Necklacecloseup_thumb

Need to find my copy of Chamber and join in.

Posted by makotohanabi on September 05, 2011, 06:11 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Sounds like fun!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on September 06, 2011, 04:47 AM report to moderator

Sounds good!! I love Chamber of Secrects!!

Posted by Francisthefish on September 06, 2011, 06:02 AM report to moderator

"Was it -- was [Trelawney] making a real prediction?"[br]Dumbledore looked mildly impressed.[br]"Do you know, Harry, I think she might have been," he said thoughtfully. "Who'd have thought it? That brings her total of real predictions up to two. I should