"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Reaches $1.3 Billion, Names of Deleted Scenes Released

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
September 06, 2011, 04:05 PM

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" made $1.3 billion dollars this weekend, the third movie in history to make that amount.

In additional news regarding "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" the names of the deleted scenes which will be appearing on the "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" DVD were released today. The British Board of Film Classification lists them as follows:

00:01:09:10 (SC 184 - SHELL COTTAGE) (DELETED SCENE)
00:00:47:17 (SC 215 - HOG'S HEAD) (DELETED SCENE)
00:00:26:00
(SC 229E - MARBLE STAIRCASE - HARRY AND GINNY) (DELETED SCENE)
00:00:26:07 (SC 242 - WOODEN BRIDGE) (DELETED SCENE)
00:00:18:03 (SC 245 - HOGWARTS BATTLEMENTS) (DELETED SCENE)
00:00:37:02 (SC 274 - SLYTHERIN DUNGEONS) (DELETED SCENE)
00:00:18:20
(SC 346G - MARBLE STAIRCASE - RON & HERMIONE) (DELETED SCENE)

Two other bonus features have been listed. They are:

00:01:00:03 POTTERMORE (ADVERT)
00:10:25:04 THE GOBLINS OF GRINGOTTS (FEATURETTE)

Many thanks to Hypable for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

The_master_close_up_thumb

Cool. Although there’s probably lots more to come. You know, extended DVD’s & mass collections and special editions & what not. Most of which I’ll probably buy.

Posted by vespasian68967 on September 07, 2011, 07:23 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

AWESOMMEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great job DH2, and thanks for the tips Leaky!!!!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on September 07, 2011, 09:27 PM report to moderator
Neville_god_pic_thumb

I can’t believe this!!!! It’s amazing and Twilight has nothin on Potter!!!!

Posted by Tanderule on September 07, 2011, 09:52 PM report to moderator
Picasion

THE BEST MOVIE EVER! I saw it twice in the first week, I just have to get it when it comes out on DVD!

Posted by Weasleyisourking99 on September 08, 2011, 06:46 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

That’s awesome. I can’t wait to see all the deleted scenes and extras they put in. I buy blu-ray so I can’t wait to see what they offer. I really hope we see a even better ultimate fan edition box set or something. So excited! Can’t wait!!!

Posted by ThestralBlade317 on September 08, 2011, 09:40 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

whoooow i cant wait for the deleted scenes

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on September 08, 2011, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Congrats HP! You deserve it! Also, SUPER excited for the deleted scenes!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 08, 2011, 05:38 PM report to moderator

I’d like to see more of Shell Cottage, Fred dying and Ariana’s story.

Posted by ginnyshiel on September 09, 2011, 05:24 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

WHOO!!!! Yes!!! I can’t wait to check the deleted scenes out.

Posted by starlightbreaker on September 09, 2011, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Luna_lovegood_thumb

Can’t wait to c them!!!!

Posted by ilovequiddichsofi on September 09, 2011, 08:49 PM report to moderator
Tangled_repunzul_thumb

Cant Wait! I loved that movie!

Posted by Tonks=:) on September 10, 2011, 01:06 AM report to moderator
Tangled_repunzul_thumb

Which one is Fred dying in?

Posted by Tonks=:) on September 10, 2011, 01:07 AM report to moderator
Tangled_repunzul_thumb

i want it to come out so bad!

Posted by Tonks=:) on September 10, 2011, 11:11 AM report to moderator
Tangled_repunzul_thumb

i want to see those so bad! they should rerelease the movie including the deleted scenes

Posted by Tonks=:) on September 11, 2011, 12:13 AM report to moderator
Gf12-3_thumb

I hope I can download Ebook of Harry Potter this week.

Posted by Albus Jean Potter on September 13, 2011, 06:15 AM report to moderator

"Oh don't go!" said Cho, sounding tearful again. "I'm really sorry to get all upset like this... I didn't mean to..."[br]She hiccuped again. She was very pretty even when her eyes were red and puffy. Harry felt thoroughly miserable. He'd have been so