More Pottermore Welcome Emails Sent; Have You Gained Access Yet?

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
September 06, 2011, 02:23 PM

It seems as if the Pottermore owls are being sent out with even more regularity this week, as the Pottermore Insider Blog has been updated again noting even more welcome emails have just been sent to early beta access users.

A question now for Leaky readers: Have you gotten beta access to Pottermore yet?  If you've been among the lucky bunch to gain early access to the site, please do share your thoughts in the comments below.  We may feature your review in a future update!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

17879-26957_thumb

@Doxie2962 if you want to get the latest on what’s happening then go to the latest post on leaky. most are commenting there.

Posted by molly43 on September 09, 2011, 12:43 AM report to moderator
Neville-poster_thumb

I got in, and I was sorted into Gryffindor! Not surprised at all. Also, my wand is just what I would have chosen. Walnut with dragon heart string. :)

Posted by Nevilla on September 10, 2011, 06:19 AM report to moderator
Gf12-3_thumb

Hey! I’m very much excited of the open to all access in pottermore this upcoming october!!!!!!!!! :D we still have the chance guys, don’t worry… heheheh

Posted by Albus Jean Potter on September 12, 2011, 08:35 AM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

Still waiting patiently. I have a feeling my access e-mail will arrive while I don’t have Internet access. Oh, well. At least I found the magic quill.

Posted by Xyra44 on September 12, 2011, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Set_thumb

I received my email last week.

Posted by drebe73 on September 17, 2011, 08:36 PM report to moderator

[Harry was] staring at the small window set into the double doors that marked the start of a corridor signposted SPELL DAMAGE. A man was peering out at them all with his nose pressed against the glass. He had wavy blond hair, bright blue eyes, and a broad