Dan Radcliffe to Co-Host "LIVE! With Kelly" on 1/31

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
January 24, 2012, 07:21 PM

Next Tuesday, January 31st, Dan Radcliffe will be co-hosting "LIVE! With Kelly." On the show, Radcliffe will discuss "The Woman in Black," and he and host Kelly Ripa will be interviewing Rachel McAdams about her new film "The Vow."

~*~
Special announcement: Leaky is looking for news editors! If you have what it takes, email us at news [at] the-leaky-cauldron [dot] org.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Dan’s doing a lot these days, making appearences and pushing his new movie, good for him! I’ll be setting my DVR! =D

Posted by LunaLuver on January 24, 2012, 09:29 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Posted by LunaLuver on January 24, 2012, 09:30 PM report to moderator

OOOH! Can’t wait to watch it! So excited! Yes, Dan’s been busy. :D

Posted by . on January 24, 2012, 10:20 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Sounds nice… NOT a show I ever watch tho;….

Posted by Won_Two on January 24, 2012, 11:39 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

That’s cool I hope I can see it on youtube latter on!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on January 25, 2012, 05:29 AM report to moderator

That should be cool, Dan being the one doing the interviews for once, and to Rachel!

Posted by ethanHP on January 25, 2012, 01:57 PM report to moderator
The-two-hardest-things-to-say-in-life-are-hello-for-the-first-time-and-goodbye-for-the-last_thumb

i really want to see the vow and i love dan! this is awesome!

Posted by the mudblood princess:)/ginnylove101 {WBM}=:) on January 26, 2012, 10:49 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Wish leaky cauldron had been working for me so I could have seen it :(

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on February 11, 2012, 05:12 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You are not in a position to bargain, Potter," said Lucius Malfoy, his pale face flushed with pleasure. "You see, there are ten of us and only one of you... or hasn't Dumbledore ever taught you how to count?"