UPDATED: Videos: Dan Radcliffe on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
February 10, 2012, 07:30 PM

UPDATED: We now have some images from the show here in our galleries.

"We have some new videos from Daniel Radcliffe's recent appearance on Bravo's "What What Happens Live." In one clip they have a recording of Ralph Fiennes ask Radcliffe three Harry Potter related questions, and in another Radcliffe reads from some Harry Potter erotic fanfiction. Obviously, these clips contain some mature content so do be forewarned. You can see the videos below.

Ralph Fiennes Asks Dan Radcliffe Harry Potter Related Questions

Daniel Radcliffe Reads Harry/Ron Erotic Fanfiction

Daniel Radcliffe Talks About Being Naked in "Equus"

"What Can't Daniel Do?"

Daniel Radcliffe Talks About Working With John Larroquette

Daniel Radcliffe Talks About His Biggest Fear

Daniel Radcliffe Talks About Madonna

Many thanks to everyone who emailed!

~*~
Special announcement: Leaky is looking for news editors! If you have what it takes, email us at news@the-leaky-cauldron.org

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

HAHA. Gosh, Daniel never fails to entertain me. :)

Posted by . on February 10, 2012, 08:19 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I can’t see the videos because I live in the UK so that’s a problem.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on February 11, 2012, 04:50 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

That must be why I get a message that says ‘This content is currently unavailable’.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on February 11, 2012, 07:35 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Can’t watch the videos :(

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on February 11, 2012, 05:47 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Awwe, I can’t seem to view it :(

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on February 11, 2012, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

It’s not just the UK – the links don’t work in the US either.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on February 12, 2012, 01:56 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Thanks for posting these videos. I love watching his interviews.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on February 12, 2012, 02:04 PM report to moderator

Holy Smoke! I’ve been doing chemistry for 45 years and I can’t recite the elements like he did!!!
Prefessor Trelawney sees a bright future for this guy.

Posted by trontech on February 12, 2012, 04:03 PM report to moderator
OMG he is awesome! lol He is an epic actor, he has tongue talent, he can draw(worlds better than me) and he is hilarious, what can he NOT do!!! :) Go Dan!!!!
Posted by katelyner123 on February 18, 2012, 08:02 PM report to moderator

best person alive thats all i can say

Posted by katelyner123 on February 21, 2012, 04:06 PM report to moderator

"Aaah... pain beyond pain, my friends; nothing could have prepared me for it. I was ripped from my body, I was less than spirit, less than the meanest ghost... but still, I was alive. What I was, even I do not know... I, who have gone further than anybody