"Harry Potter in 60 Seconds" Entered into Virgin Radio Fake Film Festival

Misc
Posted by: Mel
February 12, 2012, 06:56 PM

An amusing video which retells the entire Harry Potter series in a single minute has been entered into the Virgin Radio Fake Film Festival. You can watch the video here or below.

Many thanks to Sam M. and Alex M. for owling!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Misc News

lOl. Congrats, I guess. XDD I love the Harry Potter fandom. :D

Posted by . on February 12, 2012, 07:29 PM report to moderator
Dolphin_thumb

Haha, lol, funny! Gotta love it :D.

Posted by AlexandraMayWood on February 12, 2012, 07:34 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

That was hilariously cheesy – almost as good as the fake trailer I saw for ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’ that shows a guy in khaki shorts running out of a cave pursued by an exercise ball. I especially liked Voldy being portrayed by a face drawn in Magic Marker on a white balloon.
::applauds::

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on February 12, 2012, 08:40 PM report to moderator

I love me a good parody, and this one is a hit!

Posted by pottermate on February 13, 2012, 12:10 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

That is really rather brilliant – especially Voldemort.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on February 13, 2012, 01:40 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I love it! That is so well done, and the portrayal of Voldemort is very funny, especially the way he dies!

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on February 13, 2012, 04:48 AM report to moderator
Avatar_moose_thumb

Well done for the nomination. This really is very funny especially Voldemort popping :-)

Posted by pinkmoosely on February 13, 2012, 04:50 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

This was funny. Great way to start the morning.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on February 13, 2012, 08:38 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

…and I also really liked the garden hose as Nagini. And the chicken!

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on February 13, 2012, 06:14 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Haha love this video :D

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on February 14, 2012, 10:58 AM report to moderator
Hike__feb

“I’m not actually dead!” lol :D Love this video, especially Voldy.

Posted by ChrissyT on February 15, 2012, 04:43 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

I agre with ChrissyT “I’m not actually dead!” I love the do do do dooo do do in the beginning. LOL!!!!

Posted by silverkacy on February 15, 2012, 06:51 PM report to moderator
lol opens eyes “I’m not actually dead!” lol Go Voldy balloon! I actually made a Voldemort balloon the other day…. o.o they’re spying on meh
Posted by katelyner123 on February 19, 2012, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Patronus_thumb

Very, er, interesting. Of course, I laughed when Voldemort’s head popped and the chicken. Cheesy, but in a good way, I found it absolutely hilarious.

Posted by Animagus Black on February 22, 2012, 01:42 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Har, har, lool!

Posted by Won_Two on March 05, 2012, 03:54 PM report to moderator

"Makes a diff'rence, havin' a decent family," he said. "Me dad was decent. An' your mum an' dad were decent. If they'd lived, life woulda bin diff'rent, eh?"[br]"Yeah... I s'pose," said Harry cautiously. Hagrid seemed to be in a very strange mood.[br]"Fam